HHGregg Credit Card
We purchased a tv from HHGregg back in November of 2006.We took advantage of the 24 mo.
no interest and planned on paying it before the 24 mo. expired. Last month, May 2008, I paid the last of the payoff amount, $100.23. I had tried to get online to pay it that way, but was unsuccessful, so mailed them a check on May 17.
The due date was May 18. They credited the 100.23 to our account on the 21st, then proceeded to charge us a $29.00 late fee. On top of that, they have stated on the statement that due to this one (have never been late with one since the purchase) so called late payment, they are increasing the APR to 28.99% and the late fee to $39.00. You have got to be kidding me!!!!!
Once we pay the $29 this account will be closed immediately and we will absolutely never buy from HHGregg again.
Please be careful if you too are thinking of taking advantage of the interest free offers....because most likely, you will be the one taken advantage of.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I purchased the KitchenAid Buillt-In Combination Electric Convection Oven and Microwave Oven in the summer of 2012. Last night I ran the self-cleaning cycle for perhaps the second or..."
- "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencerâ€™s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) brokeâ€¦of course following..."
- "Order #E436012755 After hearing how amazing, maintenance and problem free the LG Washer is from HH Gregg's store associate, we purchased the recommended LG Washer in June 2015. We have..."
- "Bought a sofa bed for $500.worthless couch. Had to remove the 3 bags of cushioning from the upper part so I can be able to at least fit in the..."
- "I ordered a couple tickets for my buddy and I to go see Nick Swardson in Columbus, Ohio. When I went to check out, about a $20 service fee was..."
- "I ordered a table on Sears.com and when my order arrived it was only the legs of the table. I called and found out that the table was falsely advertised..."
- "I am a former employee of Target and know this person, she is a rotten person who lives to make herself larger than life off of other peoples problems. She..."
- "RUN AWAY. DO NOT BELIEVE IN THE FAKE REVIEWS. This is one of the most dishonest and uncaring company i have ever dealt with. I'm shocked that such business practice..."
- "I was reading reviews and Complain about Saladmaster, I found out that most of those people who Complain or wrote Bad reviews turns out to be non Owner of Saladmaster...."