Hhgregg - I'll never buy from HH Gregg
Today, my wife and I made our first trip to an HH Gregg store. We went to one in Orlando on Orange Blossom Trail. The first thing I noticed was a sign with a sale paper - the sign said something like "private sale, open to the public." I couldn't figure that one, figured it was some incredibly lame gimmick to *** people into thinking they're getting a better deal than they are.
Just after entering the store, a salesman came up and immediately tried to sell us a TV. We told him we weren't there to look at televisions, we're looking for microwaves, then he walked away. We had to pause for a minute because there was a clearance table. In the very short time we were stopped at the clearance table, the same salesman came back and tried to sell us a mattress. We told him we weren't interested and walked away, toward the appliances. Upon entering the appliance section, a salesman came after us and asked if we need any help. I said no thanks, we're just looking. He continued following us and went on to talk to us for nearly five minutes about how HH Gregg is better than every other store. After that, we had to leave. At the front of the store, we made a quick stop at an appliance display near the front door. Right after we stopped, we saw another sales person coming for us, so we quit looking and headed for the door.
This was a horrible horrible place and I intend to never go back to an HH Gregg. I don't care if their prices are an better than anyone else's - there are places locally that sell for less and the sales people aren't quite as pushy. Even if they were the cheapest, I'd gladly pay more to not have to deal with the incredibly pushy sales people.review #136249
You may also like
- "Had a GE wall oven a short time when the touchpad began to crack around the most often used buttons and develop air bubbles. We replaced it with the correct..."
- "Horrible experience. I needed a computer to finish my work over the weekend. While in a tight bind I thought hhgreg would save the day. I ordered a laptop..."
- "Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX5V, MT4G memory stick, cleaner, and case. My husband and I purchased the above listed products from Four Seasons Electronics on 8600 Vineland Ave. #103. The salesmen sold us..."
- "You are absolutely nuts to make a complaint against schnauzersrus. I happen to know what happened and the liver shunt was a freak occurrence and you got all your money..."
- "Another case of "If it looks too good to be true if must not be" 11:11 REPORT ABUSE I ordered a special promotion from Digital river for PDF+Scan suite 2013 for $139.95 which..."
- "Sent the following to Quickie Help: Hello - to whom this may concern, I have purchased a a quickie twist mop (Twist Mop with Spot Scrubber) - and the mop head broke..."
- "At SILVER DUNES 45 first off we were told it was beachfront and it is not him I'm sitting here looking at a pool and far away I can't see..."
- "Pages that HP has printed in books and manuals and in their software that do not exist any more. Pages have been deleted. All pages concerning my product are gone...."
- "I used to really like West Elm. After an incident this week, I'll never shop there again. I washed four curtains according to the tag instructions and they shrunk 3-4..."