Hhgregg - I'll never buy from HH Gregg
Today, my wife and I made our first trip to an HH Gregg store. We went to one in Orlando on Orange Blossom Trail. The first thing I noticed was a sign with a sale paper - the sign said something like "private sale, open to the public." I couldn't figure that one, figured it was some incredibly lame gimmick to *** people into thinking they're getting a better deal than they are.
Just after entering the store, a salesman came up and immediately tried to sell us a TV. We told him we weren't there to look at televisions, we're looking for microwaves, then he walked away. We had to pause for a minute because there was a clearance table. In the very short time we were stopped at the clearance table, the same salesman came back and tried to sell us a mattress. We told him we weren't interested and walked away, toward the appliances. Upon entering the appliance section, a salesman came after us and asked if we need any help. I said no thanks, we're just looking. He continued following us and went on to talk to us for nearly five minutes about how HH Gregg is better than every other store. After that, we had to leave. At the front of the store, we made a quick stop at an appliance display near the front door. Right after we stopped, we saw another sales person coming for us, so we quit looking and headed for the door.
This was a horrible horrible place and I intend to never go back to an HH Gregg. I don't care if their prices are an better than anyone else's - there are places locally that sell for less and the sales people aren't quite as pushy. Even if they were the cheapest, I'd gladly pay more to not have to deal with the incredibly pushy sales people.12e3a53d review #136249
You may also like
- "LG High Efficiency Washer Orig cost $1099 – I got at discount then - LG wants to pay me $400 and take my washer because they dismantled and trashed my..."
- "I purchased a Samsung dishwasher in Dec 2012 from a Best Buy store in Douglasville GA. It was on a clearance sale and was $499. I waited a few days..."
- "I just purchased a brand-new 4 ton Goodman Upon installation vacuum system down when we are already releas the charging system there was no charge filled it with nitrogen and..."
- "Small business beware! This company had a sales rep meet with me to try and sell me on a whole host of products for advertising my business. I wouldn't..."
- "3rd time and still can't get it right. Buyer Beware. Mattress Firm located in Kissimmee at the loop area very poor customer service and poor products. This is how my mattress that..."
- "Brighthouse, Orlando FL - was scheduled to activate TV, Internet and Phone service at my parent's new home, which also has a Legrand home automation (HA) and Unity integration system...."
- "I was booking a reservation and the site had technical issues. It did not book my trip however did place a 1500 hold on my account, which prevented me from..."
- "Bought a Crate & Barrel sofa in May 2014. It didn't arrive until July 2014. Got all the extra fabric protections etc. Put it in a minimally used..."
- "These flowers were late delivering and weren't the flowers I ordered for $57.00.Look at the picture and see how little the bouquet is it only has 1 or 2 nice..."