Hhgregg - Installation of dishwasher water damage
Dishwasher not installed correctly, ruined new floors in two rooms.HHG says it is the installer problem.
Have now retained attorney, have mold issue as it was slow leak where the hose was damaged when installed. Dishwasher is in garage, damaged front when they took it out. After getting home where we wanted, now washing dishes by hand. HHG has bad service, does not stand behind what they sell and the time frame of getting any answers is month.
Family sick from mold.
Wilmington NC store.Think long and hard before buying from HHG, they do not care about you.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "On July 16, 2013, Air-Bridge Heating & Cooling sent a service man “J” to fix my Navien hot water heater which I purchased from this company a few years previous. “J”..."
- "Do NOT hire or trust Pillar To Post. My wife and I hired Pillar To Post for our home inspection before buying our house. Paul Grise, the inspector, at no..."
- "The guys who fixed the wood were wonderful. The guys who painted also painted grass brand new roof my deck is trashed and it is not 2 layers of paint!..."
- "I went to smart style in Belmont NC. I ask to take my black color out and just put a small grey highlight. The girl ask others how to..."
- "I opened an account with BB&T for $125 bonus, they said I didn't qualify after waiting for 5 months of being assured it was on its way. So I try..."
- "I went to cookout late a few days ago...I went through the drive thru as I usually do and of course I had to send my drink back because it..."
- "Everything was smooth sailing when we got Viajero Rent-A-Car as a personal service for Cecile Licad during her stay here in the Philippines. Their service is excellent and up to..."
- "If u r planning on building a home. Stay away from any of the American home place builders. They lie. The work is a night mare. I am ready ro..."
- "Roof separating at back wall premier I saw another one on this forum exact issue I have contacted keystone requesting assistance I hope they will come through I have had..."