Hhgregg - Pissed off employee!!!
I would not recommend that any one work for this company.They are so ethically and morally wrong that can make a person speechless.
I have worked retail for a long time and I have never worked for a company that seemed to always be cheating their customers. The management sits back and makes fun of customers because they think they are getting a "deal" when a in all honesty there are no deals in this store. The change the manufactures suggested retail price just to make it seem like a good deal. I am an hourly paid associate that has been cut from 40 hours a week down to 24 all because sales are slow.
I am the only full time associate in my department but there is a male that is part time that get more hours than I do. When i question my manager about this he tells me that the other associate isn't getting more hours than me and not to worry. I have seen in this company that if your not a male than you don't seem to matter to this company.
I would not recommend anyone buy from them.I don't even buy from them I go across the street and buy from our competitor Sears.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I had been researching fridges for the past several months, and last week came across an 'open box' Samsung at Best Buy that was within range of..."
- "I went to quail springs mall with my mom to get her eyes checked and get some new glasses. We'll on the way to go look at frames I was..."
- "the new wave oven dome cracks under warranty u call to get a replacement one they sell you a upgraded one with three year warranty, caws they claim they no..."
- "I've used tide for years , I recently bought the Tide pods , today I washed and my white clothes are blue the pod did not fully desolve , so..."
- "I submitted an online order on Belk.com on 12/31/14 after being given an online promo code for 75% off my order. I placed my order and received a confirmation email..."
- "We stayed at the Wyndham in bossier city Louisiana . The first room was nasty so they put us in another room. The sheet and pillowcase had a..."
- "Ordered a nikon m-223 scope for $129, got email confirmation, card charged, then they cancelled my order. Got two people on customer service. One tried to sell me another scope..."
- "We bought a 2014 Alpine in the fall of 2014 at Syracuse camping world. We weren't able to use it till the next spring because we live in Syracuse NY...."
- "This company is a scam. I urge anyone who is contemplating a purchase with them to read my review first. I order 2 wigs with them that total 106.18 that..."