Hhgregg - Pissed off employee!!!
I would not recommend that any one work for this company.They are so ethically and morally wrong that can make a person speechless.
I have worked retail for a long time and I have never worked for a company that seemed to always be cheating their customers. The management sits back and makes fun of customers because they think they are getting a "deal" when a in all honesty there are no deals in this store. The change the manufactures suggested retail price just to make it seem like a good deal. I am an hourly paid associate that has been cut from 40 hours a week down to 24 all because sales are slow.
I am the only full time associate in my department but there is a male that is part time that get more hours than I do. When i question my manager about this he tells me that the other associate isn't getting more hours than me and not to worry. I have seen in this company that if your not a male than you don't seem to matter to this company.
I would not recommend anyone buy from them.I don't even buy from them I go across the street and buy from our competitor Sears.f399106 review #353253
You may also like
- "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencerâ€™s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) brokeâ€¦of course following..."
- "Oven bought 8/2013- 1 year and 2 months ago. Warranty for 1 yr, also purchased extended warranty. Oven on set at 425, went to open and handle screws came out,..."
- "On November '11 I went to HHGreg in Towson MD to buy a mattress. The sales person DJ was the one helping me. He showed me the IConfort mattress set...."
- "DO NOT USE THIS COME ANY An pick up service was scheduled from 9am-7pm they didn't arrive because they went to the wrong address. A next day collection was arranged..."
- "Bait and switch. Showed a picture of a lovely arrangement - "Glorious Garden" and even paid to upgrade it to the max. But what was delivered was small, pathetic and..."
- "Bought a Southern Motion couch and chair from Art Van Furniture in Taylor, MI. Literally within the first two weeks we noticed wear in the fabric, we were..."
- "Poor quality furniture. Very poor material used which deteriorated before the couch was 2 years old and that with very little use. I don't care whether I am contacted by..."
- "I spent over $5,000 on a bedroom suite and it was given to me with many flaws as the pictures show. Customer service within the store is terrible..."
- "I went to this business to get all upper teeth removed and a denture. The 1st day I had an x ray done, visited with John Hargett, dentist. ..."