Hhgregg - The truth about hh gregg from an employee
The most unethical retail operation I have ever seen.
1) They change the list price on all the items according to what b.s. promotion they are running. Example a samsung washer was on sale for 699.00
at a 20% off sale, the next promotion was 10% off but the sale price was the same.List price was changed.
2) Extended warranties.. The warranty price is suppose to be determined by the selling price of the item.hh gregg charges the price against the list price, even though the warranty will only replace the item based in the price paid. Example 2000.00 refridgerator warrant is 249.00 I sell the fridge for 1500.00 the warranty should be 169.00 but not at hh gregg they charge the 249.00.
3)Here it is a few days befor black friday and hh gregg has decided to raise the threshold to get a rebate on the 70.00 delivery charge from $497.00 to different prices for different appliances. The new minimum is 600.00 on ranges and dishwashers and 1000.00 for refridgerators. They did this now knowing they will be able to slip it by when customers are in a more frantic state.
I can add so many more things about service, pricing, financing and the unethical treatment of employees but I hope you get the message.
Be careful when shopping at hh gregg
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "This refrigerator is quite cheap, but don't this let the price fool you. The quality of the stainless steel is the worst. After 3 months since we purchased it, front..."
- "On April 23, 2015 I made the mistake of ordering a microwave oven, 5 year warranty and trim kit from AppliancesConnection.com. At the time of placing the order,..."
- "Alright, I am a bright college graduate that got stuck in a small rural town taking care of my ill mother for the time being and "quick applied" on Career..."
- "I purchased a new Jetta in June 2013 and haven't been able to drive it for more than 5 months. I am sitting in my apartment as I have..."
- "Treated my daughter to a mc flurry, while she eating the ice cream she screams out and mention there's hair in it! My daughter has braids and is 3 years..."
- "I recently had the worst flying experience ever flying out of Charlotte to Tunica on Airtran, all on my 30th B-day! After the front desk agents told me it was..."
- "I placed an order online on Black Friday and the online system showed the item in-stock and available also at all my local stores. Instead of having it shipped, I..."
- " Atlantic Chevy sold me a 2010 Chevy Equinox. Certified,with an extended warranty. The first 24hrs it was towed back to the dealer. its been a nightmare...."
- "GARBAGE! We ordered a coat a size larger than what my daughter normally wears. When it came in a 12 inch envelope I knew it was bad before I opened..."