Hhgregg - The truth about hh gregg from an employee
The most unethical retail operation I have ever seen.
1) They change the list price on all the items according to what b.s. promotion they are running. Example a samsung washer was on sale for 699.00
at a 20% off sale, the next promotion was 10% off but the sale price was the same.List price was changed.
2) Extended warranties.. The warranty price is suppose to be determined by the selling price of the item.hh gregg charges the price against the list price, even though the warranty will only replace the item based in the price paid. Example 2000.00 refridgerator warrant is 249.00 I sell the fridge for 1500.00 the warranty should be 169.00 but not at hh gregg they charge the 249.00.
3)Here it is a few days befor black friday and hh gregg has decided to raise the threshold to get a rebate on the 70.00 delivery charge from $497.00 to different prices for different appliances. The new minimum is 600.00 on ranges and dishwashers and 1000.00 for refridgerators. They did this now knowing they will be able to slip it by when customers are in a more frantic state.
I can add so many more things about service, pricing, financing and the unethical treatment of employees but I hope you get the message.
Be careful when shopping at hh gregg
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Hello My name is Janie Long. I bought a new Wave oven and after about 6 times of using it the dome crack's in half. The heating element still works..."
- "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..."
- "In November my wife and I bought 8 Samsung appliances for our new Condo. Within 20 hours of use one if the 60" Samsung TV's developed a major screen panel..."
- "Unreliable, constatly late and over 90% of the did not show up after they committed to a time and day. Job that was suppose to be completed in a week..."
- "Do NOT buy ammo from Gander Mtn. They are over charging big time on 5.56/ .223 ammunition. They are selling 1,000rd boxes of Federal .223 for $499.99. That's 50 cents..."
- "Evan Tereszcuk said he was a software broker and promised he could get my small business a very popular internet sweepstakes software. Having worked with him on other software I..."
- "I ordered some flowers for my daughter's 25th birthday to be delivered at the hotel where she was staying that weekend. The flowers' price shown when charged my card, was..."
- "In 10 years i have had 7 transformers on the pole in my back yard burn out, explode, catch fir, smoke and fail! They change these transformers out but never..."
- "After having a Bad Experience with first Paypal Holdings, Inc. and then Square, Inc., I decided to try another company like them a Third Shot At It! Because of what I..."