5.0
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Update by user Dec 04, 2016

As of today, I have not heard anything back from HHGregg!

Original review posted by user Nov 30, 2016

My TV went out on the morning of Friday, November 25, 2016.I dropped it off for repairs and took that to mean I can use a new one.

After shopping around online I found a nice TV (in stock) at HHGREGG. I got my husband store credit card, purchased it at a good price and thought nothing of it. Later on that day when I did not receive an email for p/u, I called and found out it would not be in until Wednesday (today). Checked my email and found out it will not be in until December 18 or so and I'm pissed.

I'm pissed because I could have actually found and purchased a good TV that day, but instead I have missed every deal imaginable and now I'm back at square one.I am not sure I'm going to cancel this purchase, but believe if I find something out there comparable to what I found, you can expect me to cancel and never purchase online from here again!

This reviewer shared experience about "the tv was listed in stock, and now i've missed the sale price!" and wants this business to "4 of these tv are listed in dover, de, i want one shipped to me asap!" as the author lost $315. The author is overall dissatisfied with Hhgregg and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about samsung smarttv model number un50j5200 from Hhgregg was not having it in stock when the site says you have it , but reviewer liked merchandise. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Best Buy that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Hhgregg.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Hhgregg to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hhgregg?

Comments