Hhgregg - Contact the Better Business Bureau or sue in Small Claims Court!
My experience purchasing a Toshiba dryer from HHGregg was pleasant until the installation crews arrived.After a series of complications, finally the third installation crew installed my dryer--but not until after they had crudely enlarged the pre-installed dryer vent.
The crew, who could not speak English, denied that they had damaged my property. After more than a year wrangling with HHGregg, they denied my claim and stand by the installation company. No HHGregg employee ever inspected the damage nor did anyone from the delivery company. I now have a complaint with the state Attorney General's office and will most likely take them to Small Claims Court.
This company is a bully, inherently dishonest, and deserve to go out of business.
Unless you file claims with your state consumer protection agencies and with the BBB, they have no incentive to change.Needless to say, we will never purchase another product from them and will tell every one who will listen about their substandard, dishonest service.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Damage fixed
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Toshiba Dryer Installation
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "DO NOT BUY A VIZIO TV, unless you want to throw away your hard earned cash! I purchased a Vizio TV, Model # E55i-A0, in November, 2013. 9 months later,..."
- "I ordered a brand new 2016 Vizio TV. It came delivered to me in an undamaged box but the unit is damaged. I sent the pictures as requested..."
- "Will not order from Office Depot again. Ordered a Danby washer on 20 March 2016 and arrived on 1 April 2016. Only after calling to find where my shipment was..."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "Did an online order of two country fried steak. Got to store no banana bread so was offer blueberry bread. Take a look what I got when I open the..."
- "This is the bull *** I have to put up with living at the WILLOWS in Glen Burnie MD owed By Morgan Properties this day we caught 7 mice in..."
- "They have terrible customer support, I have 2 items that I asked over 2?month and still no knews. I'am not getting anything else form them...."