Annapolis, Maryland

My experience purchasing a Toshiba dryer from HHGregg was pleasant until the installation crews arrived.After a series of complications, finally the third installation crew installed my dryer--but not until after they had crudely enlarged the pre-installed dryer vent.

The crew, who could not speak English, denied that they had damaged my property. After more than a year wrangling with HHGregg, they denied my claim and stand by the installation company. No HHGregg employee ever inspected the damage nor did anyone from the delivery company. I now have a complaint with the state Attorney General's office and will most likely take them to Small Claims Court.

This company is a bully, inherently dishonest, and deserve to go out of business.

Unless you file claims with your state consumer protection agencies and with the BBB, they have no incentive to change.Needless to say, we will never purchase another product from them and will tell every one who will listen about their substandard, dishonest service.

Review about: Toshiba Dryer Installation.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Hhgregg Installation
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $300
Preferred solution Damage fixed

Had an Experience with Hhgregg?

Comments

falalala***k it

Really, I had not idea hhgregg sold Toshiba appliances...you *** they don't. Get you *** right.