HHgregg was a big disappointment. When I visited the store I was totally ignored by the salespeople. That should have been a sign for me to purchase my appliances elsewhere.

After expressing my frustration, a salesman finally assisted me with my purchase. He was an older gentleman with excellent customer service. This is the only compliment I can give. My purchase consisted of two appliances which was over $2,000.

My delivery was scheduled for 5pm. Well needless to say, I did not get a call until 7:45pm which was entirely too late for a delivery, therefore; I canceled the entire purchase. I live less than a mile from the store so this is really ridiculous and unacceptable.

This whole experience has also been an inconvenience. My food had been sitting out for over 2 hours and a day off from work was wasted. Based on this experience, I would not shop at this store again and I would not recommend this establishment to any of my family or friends. As a consumer, I rather pay for good customer service than extremely poor service.

Review about: Hhgregg Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Hhgregg?

Comments

Hhgregg - Horrible After Sale Service Hhgregg "Order #E436012755 After hearing how amazing, maintenance and problem free the LG Washer is from HH Gregg's store associate, we purchased the recommended LG Washer in June 2015. We have..." Read more Hhgregg - Horrible Customer Support Hhgregg "In November my wife and I bought 8 Samsung appliances for our new Condo. Within 20 hours of use one if the 60" Samsung TV's developed a major screen panel..." Read more Hhgregg - Dishonorable!!! Hhgregg ""On 1/10/15 I purchased the Seiki 29" 720p LED HDTV online via their website. It was listed at $139.99 but they had a promo deal for $70 discount and free..." Read more Hhgregg - Refrigerator Warranty Review from Orlando, Florida Hhgregg "I purchased an LG refrigerator in November of 2014. I have had nothing but trouble with it. Luckily I purchased extended warranty because it kept having to get serviced for..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more Lazboy - Extremely poor La-z-boy customer service Lazboy "We purchased two chairs ($1500 each) at the Frisco TX store - 8294 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034. There was poor workmanship in sewing the fabric darts on the arms leaving..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more