HHgregg was a big disappointment. When I visited the store I was totally ignored by the salespeople. That should have been a sign for me to purchase my appliances elsewhere.

After expressing my frustration, a salesman finally assisted me with my purchase. He was an older gentleman with excellent customer service. This is the only compliment I can give. My purchase consisted of two appliances which was over $2,000.

My delivery was scheduled for 5pm. Well needless to say, I did not get a call until 7:45pm which was entirely too late for a delivery, therefore; I canceled the entire purchase. I live less than a mile from the store so this is really ridiculous and unacceptable.

This whole experience has also been an inconvenience. My food had been sitting out for over 2 hours and a day off from work was wasted. Based on this experience, I would not shop at this store again and I would not recommend this establishment to any of my family or friends. As a consumer, I rather pay for good customer service than extremely poor service.

Review about: Hhgregg Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Hhgregg?

Comments