I purchased a Samsung fridge 1/30/11 using my debit card.Fridge was delivered damaged, as well as my cabinet.

Second fridge delivered was also damaged. The store manager said they would give me a 500.00 credit for the damage done to the cabinet as well as to the fridge if i would keep it. We agreed to that deal. The same day a deilvery driver called to set up a pick up time for the damaged fridge.

We were confused, so after many phone calls, we went to the store. The store manager said that he would try to hold up that deal for the 500.00, but there was no guarantee. So, my husband & I decided to have the fridge picked up as scheduled. The manager told us that he could not swipe our card for the refund, it had to be done by the delivery manager after it was received back into stock.

No repair on my cabinet! I have spoken to several people, several times, about our refund. They kept telling me it would take 7-10 days to post to our account. Today is the 12th business day, it has not posted!

I called the store once again, the manager told me it was given to me in a store credit!!!!! Why did they think that I would want a store credit???? If I am in Southaven today, they can give me a refund, to my card, of coarse! The whole experience has been a nightmare!

They are unorganized, not professional at all! You can get a good price there, but you get what you pay for! Delivery people left alot to be desired, management has no clue about customer service. The salesperson, Sam Woods, was great.

The operations manager, Sharday, was the only one who seemed to care at all.

This was our first & last HHGregg experience.Buyer Be Ware!

Review about: Hhgregg Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Hhgregg?

Comments

call this number

1-800-284-7344

Unfortunately HHGregg does not have the ability to refund the delivery charge.Some times they can but it is rare.

HHGregg does not run their own deliveries such as Best Buy and Sears. They use an out sourced company.

So you're delivery charge went to the delivery company.However, if they charged you a second time for delivery I would immediately go out and demand a refund on one of the delivery charges.

#251912

:cry :? :(

#251910

the store also failed to add the delivery charge to the store credit! why should i have to pay for delivery of something that was returned because of damage!!!???