Got a tablet back in December.The salesman explaind to me if I got the warranty if"anything" were to happen to it, it would be replaced.

Today I was told something different and that I could have my money back for the warranty. They refuse to replace the tablet, the same saleman that sold it to me!!!!!

Is there anyone who complained here ever gotten a responce?

Who beside the pissed consumer even read whats going on with this company.There must be somthing more we as consumers can do to stop the poor service given by hhgregg store.

Review about: Hhgregg Warranty.

Had an Experience with Hhgregg?

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #664124

I bought a service plan from them and they replaced it for me after it broke.It depends on which service plan you bought.

The cheaper of the 2 only covers the manufacture defects and the other covers that plus damage.Sorry to hear about your experience but so far mine has been exceptional with them

No warranty will cover "anything" that happens to a unit. I assume you broke the unit or something outside of the scope of a manufacturer defect happened. So if you purchased an extended warranty but broke it then it will not be replaced and you are not entitled to any type of refund.