Internet order placed at the end of March, 2013.

hhgregg.com sent email "Due to extreme customer demand... may take up to 10 business days."

Heard nothing from hhgregg.com for a month. Nothing. No shipping confirmation.

Called hhgregg a week ago, the support staff promised to make it right and call me back the next day. But there is no call the next day.

Called again today, May 13, a different support staff claimed order was shipped on April 5. Asked me to check with US POST office myself without giving me a tracking number. This staff left out the important information that the package was returned to hhgregg due to address error.

I asked for the supervisor, who now admitted the fact that the order was returned back to hhgregg by the US POST office. He claimed he has talked to me before over the phone regarding this order, which is NOT true. I have my phone record showing no one from hhgregg has ever called me. He then claimed a refund was issue on April 30 to my credit card and told me it may take 10 business days for the credit card company to process the refund.

I checked with my credit card company and there was no refund pending. I called hhgregg again. Now, a different staff told me, the refund has not been issued but will be issued.

As a public traded company, hhgregg fills customer order without a tracking number, or even a confirmation email is beyond me.

Knowing the fact that package was returned to hhgregg and neglects for a month without contacting the customer via email or phone is beyond me.

Review about: Hhgregg Shipping Service.

Had an Experience with Hhgregg?

Comments