I purchased a 22K BTU Haier AC from HHGregg and three months later It stopped working.When I called to ask for help they basically told me that it was not their problem after 15 days.

They directed me to the manufacture( Haier) who made me wait 10 months before they refunded my money less 20%. Walmart would have given me a new one.If anyone from HHgregg really cares about my complaint call 540-247-9228(Gary). I own A restaurant and I can't seem to stop talking about the customer service I received.

no wonder the parking lot looks so empty in the Winchester Va.store.

Had an Experience with Hhgregg?

Comments

Mega

1.you buy the cheapest AC you can, and are using it in a commercial setting?

Not even walmart would hand over a NEW AC after 3 months.Sorry to pop your bubble.

No retail company would allow an A/C return after 3 months. I'm guessing Haier is an off brand due to the fact that I've never heard off them or seen an ad. You get what you pay for.

Hhgregg - Warranty Review from Millsboro, Delaware Hhgregg "Just darn right horrible refrigerator less one year old and no parts .just horrible have warranty 5 years on tree appliances useless . Embarrassing..." Read more Hhgregg - Shipping Service Review Hhgregg "We bought an Xbox one s for Christmas, WELL in time for it to make it to us. It took forever to get to us while things I had shipped..." Read more Hhgregg - Vizio Tv Review Hhgregg "Very Dissatisfied with HHGREGG Online customer service and product payed for a 500 dollar tv to get home on holiday leave from the MARINE CORPS to find out I was..." Read more Hhgregg - Dishonorable!!! Hhgregg ""On 1/10/15 I purchased the Seiki 29" 720p LED HDTV online via their website. It was listed at $139.99 but they had a promo deal for $70 discount and free..." Read more Houzz - Bait and Switch and Price Gouging Houzz "Purchased quilt for $203 that arrived 8-17-2017 Tried to return it or get a credit differential on 9/18/2017 The Website shows I was buying a quilt made by "Collection" The..." Read more Trap House Art - When trying to support local art goes wrong Trap House Art "I'm usually hesitant on who I support but since I love art I was drawn to this persons work. I was supposed to get one painting originally then it turned..." Read more Camping World - Disrespectful Manager and Bad Service Camping World "Today, 10/19/17, My husband and I went to Campingworld because I really wanted to purchase the M33 Mallard Travel Trailer. Well, when we were there previously, the finance manager gave..." Read more Animaterz - Thiefs / Stole our Website & Claimed to Be Us! Animaterz "Octalogo, OctaVideo, LogoScientist, Globelink Studios and more are all interconnected. These guys, well the buyer of the domains (Alex Walker) and other key players that are apart of this group,..." Read more