Don't buy their service contracts!They are a total rip off and waste of money!

I called about a problem with a dryer. I was told to call back with product number and serial number even tho they had that information in front of them. I called back the next day and set up an appointment for service. I was told I would be contacted by Johnny's Appliance (http://www.johnniesappliance.com/) in within 24 hours.

Three days later - no phone call. Called HH Gregg back and they said "oops, they dont service your brand" We'll call someone else. I've been dealing with this for 5 days now and now it's the weekend.

My 84 year old mother who is incontinent has no means of doing laundry and I need to wait again for a phone call from a company that may or may not call.HH GREG dropped the ball completely!

Had an Experience with Hhgregg?

Comments

Erie, Pennsylvania, United States #645093

Warranty- cost $200

for my smart phone

it was sold to us as a "replacement" warranty-

if the phone was damaged by accident it would be replaced at the store for a new one- if the new one wasn't available then it would be upgraded to the newer model... what a crock--------- they refused to replace my phone- they sent it away and after a week of not hearing anything , i called and they said it's in line to be "inspected" for repair, should be another 1-2 weeks before we know what we are going to do........ total scam!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :(