I bought a whirlpool side-by-side refrigerator from HHGregg Pensacola and 5 months after the purchase it stopped working.After the repair guy replaced 3 parts,the junk finally started working.

Here we go again,a year and a half later and $200 to $300 worth of food loss a second time,the compressor goes out. Now 2 parts have to be replaced making it a total of 5 parts in a year and a half. HHGregg sells inferior products and I am glad to spread the word.

I have already cost HHGregg 4 customers and my mission is to cost them more.COME DOWN TO REALITY HHGREGG!

Had an Experience with Hhgregg?

Comments

On 2/2/2013, I purchased a Samsung 60" television from HHGregg in Greensboro, NC.HHGregg was running a Super Bowl weekend special on televisions as were other competitors in the marketplace (Best Buy, Sears, etc.).

The television was priced at $1797.00 I was informed that there were no more available in the store and that it could be delivered within a week. My wife and I opened and HHgregg credit card and purchased the television. We were informed that we would be contacted when it came in. We received a call from Jerome Smith (salesperson) that the television was delivered.

On Saturday (2/9/2013), I went to HHgregg to pick up the television. After a long wait, I was informed that the television was not available and that HHgregg had no more available to sell me. I asked if HHgregg intended to complete the terms of our transactions and was informed that they could not. I contacted HHgregg corporate and again was told that they could not do anything for me other than give me my money back (which was not an option given the fact that I could not purchase the same television at the agreed to price).

They said that they were not ordering any more of this model and that they could not ship the television from another geographic region. Apparently, HHgregg is not concerned about breaching its contracts with consumers. This is clearly an unfair trade practice that should be STOPPED. HHgregg’s supervisor (Joyce) again confirmed that they were not going to...

There were unwilling to substitute a similar Samsung 60” (model 8000) based upon the claim that Samsung controlled the prices at which they sold the televisions and the model was now more expensive. If I knew that HHgregg was going to defraud me, I would have purchased the television from either BestBuy or Sears, which were running a similar special for $1797.00. Now the price to purchase from these stores is $2500+.

HHgregg should be investigated for selling items that it does not have available (and continuing to advertise them).(Note: The same television that I purchased that HHgregg says they cannot sell me remains listed on its website at $2497.99.)

mimi do everyone a favor and stay in New Jersey :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin

What does mimi stand for ***,***,***,***. :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin

you just sound ***.Seeing as you can buy the same products at sears or best buy I guess they sell inferior products too?

I don't know why hhgregg price matches EXACT SAME model numbers from other stores if they clearly don't sell the same stuff.I think hhgregg is grateful you no longer will shop there

THEY SELL USED PRODUCTS AS NEW.

rsteiny59

I hope you understand everything in that last comment ALq.If not let me interpret.

Before you jump in with an IGNORANT comment you should get the information first by asking questions instead of ASSumptions.:grin :grin :grin

Let me guess, you either work for HHGregg or you are on your mothers computer here to annoy people.I will dignify your moronic comment one time.

Yes, I do know who the manufacturer is,junior. Here is a lesson junior, HHgregg represents the manufacturer. When you buy an automobile and it has a defect or it is a lemon,do you take it to the manufacturer? You probably can't answer so I will help,NO!

Now,who is the fool?

Now get off of your mother's computer and go back to the sand-box where you belong.Oh yes,not is spelled n.o.t.8) 8) 8) :grin