Duluth, Georgia

I had an accident at one of your stores where I came out of bathroom and the door sprung back toward me hitting my hand where one of my nails on my finger was cut in half.

I went to the emergency room where they had to inject 5 shots of lidocaine in my finger to numb the finger to cut the hanging nail off.

There has not been anyone from HHgregg to contact me and this incident happen : weeks ago.

It seems that HHgregg is being negligence in responding to this matter.

I am demanding that my hospital bill be paid and that I be render for pain and suffering. It will take 6 months to a year for nail to come back.

This compliant will soon come in written communication.

Review about: Injury Accident.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $5000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Hhgregg?

Comments

Not giving a ish

this is a joke, the door hitting your finger is not the store or company's fault.you probably pushed it too hard causing it to spring back.

Which I highly doubt since the doors don't spring back, trust me I used to work there. Next time keep your fingers away from the door when it's closing.

It looks like you're just looking for a cheap *** way to make a buck.Get a life you attention ***...

Whatever
Duluth, Georgia, United States #872000

Really?What a joke… a fingernail.

And you want them to pay you $5000! You can visit a clinic, including getting the lidocaine shots, for less than $200. Do you have a lawyer yet?

Geez.