I had an accident at one of your stores where I came out of bathroom and the door sprung back toward me hitting my hand where one of my nails on my finger was cut in half.
I went to the emergency room where they had to inject 5 shots of lidocaine in my finger to numb the finger to cut the hanging nail off.
There has not been anyone from HHgregg to contact me and this incident happen : weeks ago.
It seems that HHgregg is being negligence in responding to this matter.
I am demanding that my hospital bill be paid and that I be render for pain and suffering. It will take 6 months to a year for nail to come back.
This compliant will soon come in written communication.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Injury Accident
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I just found my receipt of purchase. Today is 12/28/2015. My television was purchased on 01/13/2013. It isn't 2 yrs old yet, Hisense says the television isn't covered because I..."
- "In October 2009 we decided to purchase a Maytag Bravos 850 series washer and dryer combo for approx. $1800. We figured investing in a "premium" set of appliances from..."
- "Please read reviews prior to ordering from this company, I wish I had. Ordered a 48” Broan Range Hood $1,100.00. Arrived in box that look undamaged (same as..."
- "No answer. No reply. They dropped phone number from website. There appears to have been a class action suit as well as action from the NJ AG. Looking..."
- "I just want everyone to know how American Home Shield treats their customers. My brother died on July 4th and I had to go out of town for the funeral..."
- "I was contacted by this agent to ask if she could show my home, which is not yet on the market, to out of town buyers. I agreed with..."
- "So i bought 2 Gronk Editions today before work. Halfway through the first one, there was some brown slimy tapeworm looking things on the rim. So i thought i had..."
- "As an adult I developed sensitive teeth and erosion of my enamel due to antibiotic use. I had been using Pronamel for about a year with no issues. Well I..."
- "I selected my refrigerator delivery for Oct 27 the 4-8 window. On Oct 26, I received a voice message confirming the Oct 27 delivery date and window...."