Hhgregg - Duluth,ga Incident Report

I had an accident at one of your stores where I came out of bathroom and the door sprung back toward me hitting my hand where one of my nails on my finger was cut in half.

I went to the emergency room where they had to inject 5 shots of lidocaine in my finger to numb the finger to cut the hanging nail off.

There has not been anyone from HHgregg to contact me and this incident happen : weeks ago.

It seems that HHgregg is being negligence in responding to this matter.

I am demanding that my hospital bill be paid and that I be render for pain and suffering. It will take 6 months to a year for nail to come back.

This compliant will soon come in written communication.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Injury Accident
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #535650

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Hhgregg? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 4 No 4
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Not giving a ish

Feb 09, 2015 #943075

this is a joke, the door hitting your finger is not the store or company's fault. you probably pushed it too hard causing it to spring back. Which I highly doubt since the doors don't spring back, trust me I used to work there. Next time keep your fingers away from the door when it's closing. It looks like you're just looking for a cheap *** way to make a buck. Get a life you attention ***...

2 0 Reply

Sep 18, 2014 #872000 Duluth, Georgia

Really? What a joke… a fingernail. And you want them to pay you $5000! You can visit a clinic, including getting the lidocaine shots, for less than $200. Do you have a lawyer yet? Geez.

2 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Hhgregg. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Hhgregg.
Filing a new complaint about