1.6

In August 2014,I and my wife walked into the local HH GREGG store in Southaven Ms and ordered a microwave and an oven.The sales person said they would install it ,though for a fee which was $375.We paid the same along with the microwave/oven.

A few weeks later the installer ,Luke came to our place and told my wife that an installation fee of $375 would have to be paid.My wife did not remember that we had already paid for it at the store and gave him check for the amount of $375.We had already done the electric work ourselves.The process of installation took barely 30 minutes.Imet Patrick ,the store manager and told him that I needed the refund back as I was double charged.He agreed with me and sent a query to the corporate office.After a few weeks,I called back to check.Alady from HH Gregg spoke to my wife and mentioned that the company that installed our oven/microwave told them it was an extensive 3 hour labour which was totally false as we had already done it through another company.She refused to listen to what we had to say and would not agree to refund our installation fee even though the subcontractor had already charged us.When I again went to the store Sean ,their new manager seemed apologetic and said he had no control over the proceedings.Patrick ,the previous manager,who knew what had happened had left the job and so could not corroborate what actually happened.

I feel we were badly cheated by HH Gregg who took installation fee at source and then refused to pay us back when we told them that the installer had also charged us.I ended up paying $ 750 for just simple 30 minute installation.I would caution any one wanting to buy and install any equipment through this company.

This person wrote the review because of "overcharging/cheating" of hhgregg installation from Hhgregg. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $375 and wants Hhgregg to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was do not care about problem. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Best Buy. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hhgregg for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments