Hhgregg is dishonest me off

741 of 904 Hhgregg reviews

I purchased a television and sound bar from hhgregg in Largo Maryland.I ordered full installation of both with delivery and hidden wire and to haul away my old television.My total cost was over $1100.

This was over a moth ago. The job was botched. The never mounted my sound bar and my wires are exposed, and the old television is still here. I went to the largo store twice to complain and was told it would be taken care of.

It is three weeks now and nothing is done.Order number N704004736.Justin Jones was the sales person

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
741 of 904 Hhgregg reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
john

Sep 29, 2011 #351511

I am curious as to how the sound bar can be mounted on the wall in a corner? Did you have the installer out to do an estimate on the job first? He could have told at then that this could not be done and you would have to buy a home thater system. Did you have a shelf to put your cable box on? Is that a VCR? I would contact the installer.

0 0 Reply
samsonite

Sep 12, 2011 #343200

I know you are angry and it does look bad but that would be the fault of the delivery and install. crew not the salesman. Do the right thing and take his name down.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Hhgregg. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Hhgregg.
Filing a new complaint about
×