Arlington, Virginia

I purchased a television and sound bar from hhgregg in Largo Maryland.I ordered full installation of both with delivery and hidden wire and to haul away my old television.My total cost was over $1100.

Related: Hhgregg - Washing machine not installed in the drain pan

This was over a moth ago. The job was botched. The never mounted my sound bar and my wires are exposed, and the old television is still here. I went to the largo store twice to complain and was told it would be taken care of.

It is three weeks now and nothing is done.Order number N704004736.Justin Jones was the sales person

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Hhgregg Installation
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Hhgregg?

Comments

john

I am curious as to how the sound bar can be mounted on the wall in a corner?Did you have the installer out to do an estimate on the job first?

He could have told at then that this could not be done and you would have to buy a home thater system. Did you have a shelf to put your cable box on?

Is that a VCR?I would contact the installer.

samsonite

I know you are angry and it does look bad but that would be the fault of the delivery and install. crew not the salesman. Do the right thing and take his name down.