The Hammocks, Florida

Horrible experience.I needed a computer to finish my work over the weekend.

While in a tight bind I thought hhgreg would save the day. I ordered a laptop online. Paid for it in full (The $ was already deducted from my account). Selected in store pick up from the store that shows available today in big green letters.

When I got to the store they told me the online order would take up to 24 hours to post. I then offered to buy one right there. They then said they did not have any in stock in the store. They said the computer should come in on Tuesday.

I then called the customer service center cancelled my order.Then, they told me I would get the money back in 2-3 days.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of laptop from Hhgregg and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hhgregg to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Best Buy. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hhgregg for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hhgregg?

Comments