2.3

Worse experience ever!Bought all new appliances and not the cheap ones either.

Two different deliveries. The first for dishwasher and microwave. Not a problem. The stove and fridge another story.

The delivery men - one who didn't speak English and the other one barely spoke English. Said they couldn't find the water line. The first delivery person had to show them where the water line was. Both the stove and the refrigerator didn't fit after being told by the sales person that they were all standard size.

We showed him our measurements and said they would fit. They left the stove and refrigerator uninstalled. Someone was supposed to come back the next day and correct the issues. He came back and installed the stove by shaving down my granite countertops and leaving a mess.

My refrigerator still does not properly fit. The sales manager said they came in two sizes and I had bought the larger size after being told they were standard sizes. When I called to complain the sales manager really didn't care.

Asked to have the delivery and installation fees waived because I had to hire someone else to properly install.Never again!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of hhgregg oven installation from Hhgregg and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hhgregg to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Best Buy. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hhgregg for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hhgregg?

Comments