Hhgregg Refrigerator Warranty Review from Orlando, Florida

42 of 904 Hhgregg reviews

I purchased an LG refrigerator in November of 2014.I have had nothing but trouble with it.

Luckily I purchased extended warranty because it kept having to get serviced for the same thing approximately every 6 months. Will just last week I'm having another issue with it. The water dispenser is dispensing water on its own. I came home to my kitchen floor and part of my living room flooded with water.

My carpet and some of my cabintry is ruined.. I took video and pictures of all of it. I called and let hhgregg now about what happened. All the costumer service said was to schedule an appt with the company they contract to fix the appliances...

Oh and the company which I believe are called comptech or something of that sort are worthless. The past companies I delt with the warrenty gave a courtesy call comfirming the appt. the day of as a reminder. this other company didn't even do that they came the day of my appt called when they were at my door step.

I was not even ten minutes away from my home and I asked if he could wait and he basically said it would be an inconvenience. Then that company wants to charge me a service fee!!!

Now I could see why they do not call to give a reminder.They are nothing but cheats.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Lg Refrigerator And Warranty
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #922653 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Hhgregg? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
42 of 904 Hhgregg reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Hhgregg. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Hhgregg.
Filing a new complaint about
×