I purchased an LG refrigerator in November of 2014.I have had nothing but trouble with it.
Luckily I purchased extended warranty because it kept having to get serviced for the same thing approximately every 6 months. Will just last week I'm having another issue with it. The water dispenser is dispensing water on its own. I came home to my kitchen floor and part of my living room flooded with water.
My carpet and some of my cabintry is ruined.. I took video and pictures of all of it. I called and let hhgregg now about what happened. All the costumer service said was to schedule an appt with the company they contract to fix the appliances...
Oh and the company which I believe are called comptech or something of that sort are worthless. The past companies I delt with the warrenty gave a courtesy call comfirming the appt. the day of as a reminder. this other company didn't even do that they came the day of my appt called when they were at my door step.
I was not even ten minutes away from my home and I asked if he could wait and he basically said it would be an inconvenience. Then that company wants to charge me a service fee!!!
Now I could see why they do not call to give a reminder.They are nothing but cheats.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "This refrigerator is quite cheap, but don't this let the price fool you. The quality of the stainless steel is the worst. After 3 months since we purchased it, front..."
- "We purchased a Kenmore Dishwasher (Model 665.13732K601) when we remodeled approximately 4 years ago. The dishwasher has done a good job cleaning, but after the first year the buttons..."
- "I purchased 2 two nu wave oven and both went through the same failure , dome crack. Other problem is that the unit at a year start losing the..."
- "3rd time and still can't get it right. Buyer Beware. Mattress Firm located in Kissimmee at the loop area very poor customer service and poor products. This is how my mattress that..."
- "I purchased a complete bedroom set, over 4,000 plus a 300 dollars for a 5 year warranty that was supposed to cover even accidental damages. after two years with this..."
- "We purchased a brand new Jayco FLQS in April 2016. It was in the shop for warranty work for 9 days. One of the few things thing that..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "I lost 80 lbs in 2+ months. This Gastric Bypass ALTERNATIVE is amazing.I started at 430 lbs and now 350 lbs simply by following instructions and rules. No tricks.Amazing feeling..."