Orlando, Florida

I purchased an LG refrigerator in November of 2014.I have had nothing but trouble with it.

Related: Hhgregg - Customer No Service

Luckily I purchased extended warranty because it kept having to get serviced for the same thing approximately every 6 months. Will just last week I'm having another issue with it. The water dispenser is dispensing water on its own. I came home to my kitchen floor and part of my living room flooded with water.

My carpet and some of my cabintry is ruined.. I took video and pictures of all of it. I called and let hhgregg now about what happened. All the costumer service said was to schedule an appt with the company they contract to fix the appliances...

Oh and the company which I believe are called comptech or something of that sort are worthless. The past companies I delt with the warrenty gave a courtesy call comfirming the appt. the day of as a reminder. this other company didn't even do that they came the day of my appt called when they were at my door step.

I was not even ten minutes away from my home and I asked if he could wait and he basically said it would be an inconvenience. Then that company wants to charge me a service fee!!!

Now I could see why they do not call to give a reminder.They are nothing but cheats.

Review about: Lg Refrigerator And Warranty.

1.8
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Hhgregg?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.