2.1
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Update by user Feb 01, 2017

I had my refrigerator for 5 days before it broke. I called multiple times for maintenance and they never complied with there schedule or times.

I was placed on hold multiple times and didn't receive a call back. I had to go to the store where Kris Kuhl was extremely unprofessional and no help at all.

He didn't make eye contact while talkin g with me and would cut me off before I could finish my statement. Kris was by willing to discuss and options, so I decided to get a refund and will no longer purchase anything from hhgregg!!!

Original review posted by user Jan 31, 2017

I went to hhgregg to purchase new appliances for my kitchen. There employee pointed me in the direction of some floor models that needed to be moved out and thought it would be a better deal for me.

I got my order in a timely manner but 5 days after the arrival my fridge quit working. I call Samsung and hhgregg to get someone out to fix it. It had a 3 year warranty on it, so they were SUPPOSE to fix it or replace it for free. Well nobody showed up to fix it and I couldnt get anyone to my house after work to fix it.

I then called and asked them to just send me a new fridge and replace the non working one. Well they then informed me that it was discontinued! I had multiple calls to the store where I was placed in hold and no one helped me, so I decided to go to the store after work to talk to someone in person. Kris Kuhl was the worst manager I ever came in contact with!

He laughed in my face and cut me off every time I tried to explain anything to him. When I did talk Kris just looked at the computer and wouldn't even make eye contact. Kris also told me I needed to watch my attitude and I picked the wrong guy to deal with!!!! I thought as a manager of a major company such as hhgregg, he would want to sit with me and go over my concerns and let us to try and come to a mutual agreement!

I'm a mother of an 18 month old and a fridge is extremely important for me to provide for my child but Kris Kuhl clearly didn't care! I asked for a refund and will never shop at hhgregg again!

Review about: Samsung Electronics Rf28hdedbsraa Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: Delivery.

I didn't like: Poor communicators, Sales agent customer service ordering process, Quality of product received, Units been down, Repairs.

Comments