1.5
Ease of Use
Style and Design

We bought an Xbox one s for Christmas, WELL in time for it to make it to us. It took forever to get to us while things I had shipped from Amazon and Macy's and even boxes I sent through the post offices managed to travel 2000 miles across the county to family with low cost shipping faster then expected this item took way longer then expected.

This was ordered first and was the last to be delivered. Then I get it and go to wrap it and thankfully open the box to check and it turns out it's not an Xbox. It's a blue dell inspiron 11. So I call and wait 50 minutes on hold finally someone answers and they can't find the dell in their system and I sit on hold off and on for an hour to be told they will email a shipping label and may not have any Xbox ones left but won't be able to do anything till they have the item returned and aren't willing to cover over night so I could go buy elsewhere or receive our ONLY gift to open this year.

I don't yet have a shipping label. I've been waiting and double checked the email they had just in case. The person I talked to was unresponsive and while they didn't say anything rude the tone and mechanical like responses was insulting and frustrating. A complete lack of compassion and unwillingness to fix the problem was infuriating.

Now I'm stuck waiting for a shipping label that I will have to go PAY to have it printed because I've been waiting all day for it and my husband leaves work in 20 minutes.

Congratulations hhgregg you ruined our Christmas. We can't physically be with out families but had been planning to enjoy playing games with them over the holiday and now that won't happen.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Hhgregg and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hhgregg to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Best Buy. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hhgregg and hhgregg shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments