Jacksonville, Florida
100% full Not resolved

Order #E436012755

Related: HHGregg did back up my claim

After hearing how amazing, maintenance and problem free the LG Washer is from HH Gregg's store associate, we purchased the recommended LG Washer in June 2015.We have had nothing but problems.

It constantly leaks -puddles on the floor - generally after doing the "monthly maintenance of draining it", after 2 or 3 cycles - it begins leaking again. When you call LG - the first automated statement is if your washer is leaking, we will send you a text to correct this - mine is yet to be corrected. The cycle stops at 4 minutes - always have to press start in order to continue cycle, we constantly have to reset it by unplugging and then holding start button and then plugging it back in. In addition to the above you have to do the tub cycle 3x in a row which is almost 2 hours/cycle = 6 hours of maintenence.

We did purchase the warranty, however; after a month of complaining to find out there is not a LG certified worker in Jax and still 3 days later, at least 5 hours on the phone dealing with this, I have yet to get anyone out to work on it and a call back like I was promised. I just want to exchange it and HH Gregg said no but their corporate office will get back with me in another 3 "business" days - that leaves me through the weekend so actually 5 days. A family of 5 = not good. Horrible service all around.

More to this story but this is a brief run down of my almost 3 month old washing machine.

I will never purchase anything from HH Gregg again especially with receiving the run around that I have.

Review about: Lg Washing Machine.

I didn't like: Service after the sale.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Hhgregg Warranty
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $830
Preferred solution Either a refund or switch it out with a better model. I believe this washer is a lemon.

Had an Experience with Hhgregg?

Comments

I purchased a washer and dryer from HHGregg a few years ago with the warranty.What a joke!

The washer broke.

It took them about a month to get it fixed!Family of 8 - you can imagine.

TerriZ
to Anonymous Jacksonville, Florida, United States #1041394

Holy ***!!!! Why am I not surprised!