After hearing how amazing, maintenance and problem free the LG Washer is from HH Gregg's store associate, we purchased the recommended LG Washer in June 2015.We have had nothing but problems.
It constantly leaks -puddles on the floor - generally after doing the "monthly maintenance of draining it", after 2 or 3 cycles - it begins leaking again. When you call LG - the first automated statement is if your washer is leaking, we will send you a text to correct this - mine is yet to be corrected. The cycle stops at 4 minutes - always have to press start in order to continue cycle, we constantly have to reset it by unplugging and then holding start button and then plugging it back in. In addition to the above you have to do the tub cycle 3x in a row which is almost 2 hours/cycle = 6 hours of maintenence.
We did purchase the warranty, however; after a month of complaining to find out there is not a LG certified worker in Jax and still 3 days later, at least 5 hours on the phone dealing with this, I have yet to get anyone out to work on it and a call back like I was promised. I just want to exchange it and HH Gregg said no but their corporate office will get back with me in another 3 "business" days - that leaves me through the weekend so actually 5 days. A family of 5 = not good. Horrible service all around.
More to this story but this is a brief run down of my almost 3 month old washing machine.
I will never purchase anything from HH Gregg again especially with receiving the run around that I have.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Service after the sale
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Either a refund or switch it out with a better model. I believe this washer is a lemon.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lg Washing Machine
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a television and sound bar from hhgregg in Largo Maryland. I ordered full installation of both with delivery and hidden wire and to haul away my old television.My..."
- "I got lured in to buying a tv here because of the price..i think we all do. Nowhere did it say they were re-sellers of refurbished product. I bought..."
- "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "Geeks On Support, a Peruvian, online computer repair company, was founded by 2 brothers, Juan Perez and Luis Perez, who go by the pseudo names of "Jonathan" and "..."
- "If anyone is out there looking for a way to add a layer of engagement to your wordpress theme that will require users to enter data, email capture, and form,..."
- " Product: Florist Designed Bouquet - BEST VALUE PER WEBSITE Look at the picture.....Just Pitiful! These "Florist Arranged" flowers which we paid $39.99 for the Deluxe Arrangement (full price). The deal at..."