After hearing how amazing, maintenance and problem free the LG Washer is from HH Gregg's store associate, we purchased the recommended LG Washer in June 2015.We have had nothing but problems.
It constantly leaks -puddles on the floor - generally after doing the "monthly maintenance of draining it", after 2 or 3 cycles - it begins leaking again. When you call LG - the first automated statement is if your washer is leaking, we will send you a text to correct this - mine is yet to be corrected. The cycle stops at 4 minutes - always have to press start in order to continue cycle, we constantly have to reset it by unplugging and then holding start button and then plugging it back in. In addition to the above you have to do the tub cycle 3x in a row which is almost 2 hours/cycle = 6 hours of maintenence.
We did purchase the warranty, however; after a month of complaining to find out there is not a LG certified worker in Jax and still 3 days later, at least 5 hours on the phone dealing with this, I have yet to get anyone out to work on it and a call back like I was promised. I just want to exchange it and HH Gregg said no but their corporate office will get back with me in another 3 "business" days - that leaves me through the weekend so actually 5 days. A family of 5 = not good. Horrible service all around.
More to this story but this is a brief run down of my almost 3 month old washing machine.
I will never purchase anything from HH Gregg again especially with receiving the run around that I have.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Service after the sale
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Either a refund or switch it out with a better model. I believe this washer is a lemon.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lg Washing Machine
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a warranty from H.H. GREGG Appliance and Electronics. I called for service at first H.H.GREGG Phone number 727-484-3051 press a number for service I did I got a Girl..."
- "Hearthware has redesigned a new "Power Dome" that they say will withstand the temperature of the oven (why they would have designed a dome that doesn't withstand the heat, nobody..."
- "I got lured in to buying a tv here because of the price..i think we all do. Nowhere did it say they were re-sellers of refurbished product. I bought..."
- "I am terminally ill with cancer. My days are very limited. My daughter and I summit my claim for my cancer policy over a month ago through a Rep..."
- "My spouse and I tried to order three blazers through Kohls.com on 11/15/15. My spouse needed some blazers for an upcoming trip, so we needed to find big and..."
- "Do not purchase memory cards from Wish or their alternate app Geek. The other review is correct I believe in that there are many sellers that peddle their product through..."
- "Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are..."
- "Dear Sir I have been using all different types of your products for a long time now. However, today I had my worst experience with your Company. I bought Sally Hansen Ouch..."
- "UPS are a bunch of cheap crooks. As you can see by the attached photos. they deliberately trashed my order. Now reading the reviews, I can see that they are..."