Order #E436012755

After hearing how amazing, maintenance and problem free the LG Washer is from HH Gregg's store associate, we purchased the recommended LG Washer in June 2015.We have had nothing but problems.

It constantly leaks -puddles on the floor - generally after doing the "monthly maintenance of draining it", after 2 or 3 cycles - it begins leaking again. When you call LG - the first automated statement is if your washer is leaking, we will send you a text to correct this - mine is yet to be corrected. The cycle stops at 4 minutes - always have to press start in order to continue cycle, we constantly have to reset it by unplugging and then holding start button and then plugging it back in. In addition to the above you have to do the tub cycle 3x in a row which is almost 2 hours/cycle = 6 hours of maintenence.

We did purchase the warranty, however; after a month of complaining to find out there is not a LG certified worker in Jax and still 3 days later, at least 5 hours on the phone dealing with this, I have yet to get anyone out to work on it and a call back like I was promised. I just want to exchange it and HH Gregg said no but their corporate office will get back with me in another 3 "business" days - that leaves me through the weekend so actually 5 days. A family of 5 = not good. Horrible service all around.

More to this story but this is a brief run down of my almost 3 month old washing machine.

I will never purchase anything from HH Gregg again especially with receiving the run around that I have.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of after sales service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of hhgregg warranty and associated monetary loss in the amount of $830. Hhgregg needs to "either a refund or switch it out with a better model. i believe this washer is a lemon" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hhgregg warranty in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hhgregg. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Best Buy.

Had an Experience with Hhgregg?

Comments

I purchased a washer and dryer from HHGregg a few years ago with the warranty.What a joke!

The washer broke.

It took them about a month to get it fixed!Family of 8 - you can imagine.

TerriZ
to Anonymous Jacksonville, Florida, United States #1041394

Holy ***!!!! Why am I not surprised!