In November my wife and I bought 8 Samsung appliances for our new Condo.Within 20 hours of use one if the 60" Samsung TV's developed a major screen panel issue.
The once very friendly people at HH Gregg now accept NO account ability for the defective product they sold us and charged to deliver. They say our only recourse us to deal directly with Samsung....which has been one if the worst service experiences we have had in 40 plus years of buying appliances. There provider is hard...if not impossible to reach on the phone. They say they are swamped and we can not expect a warranty repair for three to four weeks.
The manager at HHGregg is nit at all concerned about we are without a working TV thru John fault of ours.
Buyer be ware if you decide to Dallas for the barrage of sales pitches you receive if you ever do business with HH Gregg.Smart TV's are very complicated....and HH Gregg will leave you stranded if they develop warranty issues.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Still no resolution
- Huge timeframes to resolve basic issues
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Samsung 60-Inch Smart Tv
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I went to quail springs mall with my mom to get her eyes checked and get some new glasses. We'll on the way to go look at frames I was..."
- "Order #E436012755 After hearing how amazing, maintenance and problem free the LG Washer is from HH Gregg's store associate, we purchased the recommended LG Washer in June 2015. We have..."
- "I'VE NEVER DROPED THIS DOME! I'VE CARED FOR IT SINCE PURCHASE. THE SPLITS IN THE DOME ARE FROM COOKING ONLY. I purchased my oven when you only received one for the..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."