Marco Island, Florida
100% full Not resolved

In November my wife and I bought 8 Samsung appliances for our new Condo.Within 20 hours of use one if the 60" Samsung TV's developed a major screen panel issue.

Related: I was assaulted by an hhgregg store manager

The once very friendly people at HH Gregg now accept NO account ability for the defective product they sold us and charged to deliver. They say our only recourse us to deal directly with Samsung....which has been one if the worst service experiences we have had in 40 plus years of buying appliances. There provider is hard...if not impossible to reach on the phone. They say they are swamped and we can not expect a warranty repair for three to four weeks.

The manager at HHGregg is nit at all concerned about we are without a working TV thru John fault of ours.

Buyer be ware if you decide to Dallas for the barrage of sales pitches you receive if you ever do business with HH Gregg.Smart TV's are very complicated....and HH Gregg will leave you stranded if they develop warranty issues.

Review about: Samsung 60-Inch Smart Tv.

I didn't like: Still no resolution, Huge timeframes to resolve basic issues.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Hhgregg Manager
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $1000
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Hhgregg?

Comments

If it is defective within 14 days, you should be able to return it for a full refund! If they will not cooperate, file a complaint with the BBB!

If that doesn't work, consider filing a small-claims lawsuit!