In November my wife and I bought 8 Samsung appliances for our new Condo.Within 20 hours of use one if the 60" Samsung TV's developed a major screen panel issue.
The once very friendly people at HH Gregg now accept NO account ability for the defective product they sold us and charged to deliver. They say our only recourse us to deal directly with Samsung....which has been one if the worst service experiences we have had in 40 plus years of buying appliances. There provider is hard...if not impossible to reach on the phone. They say they are swamped and we can not expect a warranty repair for three to four weeks.
The manager at HHGregg is nit at all concerned about we are without a working TV thru John fault of ours.
Buyer be ware if you decide to Dallas for the barrage of sales pitches you receive if you ever do business with HH Gregg.Smart TV's are very complicated....and HH Gregg will leave you stranded if they develop warranty issues.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Still no resolution
- Huge timeframes to resolve basic issues
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Samsung 60-Inch Smart Tv
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hearthware has redesigned a new "Power Dome" that they say will withstand the temperature of the oven (why they would have designed a dome that doesn't withstand the heat, nobody..."
- "I'VE NEVER DROPED THIS DOME! I'VE CARED FOR IT SINCE PURCHASE. THE SPLITS IN THE DOME ARE FROM COOKING ONLY. I purchased my oven when you only received one for the..."
- "On November '11 I went to HHGreg in Towson MD to buy a mattress. The sales person DJ was the one helping me. He showed me the IConfort mattress set...."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "We were totaly shock when my daughter 7yrs old said dad it is no good. i said yes it is i just made it. she said look at this. it..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."