1.4
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Sat on the phone Monday for an hour listening to a recording that said all the agents were busy and to go to the web site, which I did and scheduled a service call for today, 7/20/17. Needless to say no one showed up.

My washer is still leaking, my family room is flooded. When I bought the last item, on 6/30/2016, all the workers at HH Gregg said that the warranties would be honored after the store closed. I even call the customer service and the corporate office and was told the same thing. So I purchased a 5 year contract, that now seem to be worth nothing.

To add injury to insult, I have four of these warranties that are supposed to be valid. What a ripoff!!!

Review about: Hhgregg Customer Care.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Workers lied to me, Washer is till broke.

Comments

I purchased a LG refrigerator,stove,&dishwasher package on June 25th 2015 I purchased a 5yr extended warranty and my refrigerator is not cooling I called the service dept and they told me they work on stuff bought through HHGREGG but they don't do any warranty work I would have to pay I also contacted HHGREGG online too but nobody has contacted me. I know that the people that bought anything on credit with Hhgregg still have to pay Valor,PLC that bought Hhgregg so They purchased all of it the name Hhgregg and all. It is so wrong for them to treat us this way