Dishwasher not installed correctly, ruined new floors in two rooms.HHG says it is the installer problem.

Have now retained attorney, have mold issue as it was slow leak where the hose was damaged when installed. Dishwasher is in garage, damaged front when they took it out. After getting home where we wanted, now washing dishes by hand. HHG has bad service, does not stand behind what they sell and the time frame of getting any answers is month.

Family sick from mold.

Wilmington NC store.Think long and hard before buying from HHG, they do not care about you.

Review about: Lg Dishwasher.

Review #181904 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Hhgregg Installation
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Hhgregg?

Comments

gabbygirl

Due to improper installation by HHGregg installers, family are still living a hotel due to mold.HHGregg do not accept responsibility, says it was installer's insurance issue.

After living a hotel for over four weeks, finally something is getting done.

If you want a new appliance or TV go to someone who stands behind what they sell.HHGregg does not.

Hhgregg - Dishonorable!!! Hhgregg ""On 1/10/15 I purchased the Seiki 29" 720p LED HDTV online via their website. It was listed at $139.99 but they had a promo deal for $70 discount and free..." Read more Hhgregg - Contact the Better Business Bureau or sue in Small Claims Court! Hhgregg "My experience purchasing a Toshiba dryer from HHGregg was pleasant until the installation crews arrived. After a series of complications, finally the third installation crew installed my dryer--but not..." Read more Hhgregg - Theft From Home Hhgregg "Purchased a W/D($1480) set from HH Gregg in the last 30 days. When they delivered to my home this time items went missing, things got broken, all the trash was..." Read more Hhgregg Haier 39F2000 Tv Review Hhgregg "It is cyber Monday and a 39 inch Haier tv was advertised on line for $129. When I visited the website, only the 32 inch is shown on website at..." Read more Honeywell - Purchaced two defective fan control boards Honeywell "Its been almost two weeks on a friends mothers furnace. Lightning had hit a pole near the home and fried everything electronic in the house including the furnace transformer, fan..." Read more Dhgate - Seller Zoom174 - Order NO:335643019 - I never received my package :( it is more than 90 days and now I can not raise a dispute) Dhgate - Seller Zoom174 "Order NO:335643019 - I never received my package!! Now, it is more than 90 days and now I can not raise a dispute) and I tried to contact the seller..." Read more Musicians Friend - Don't buy a use item from them Musicians Friend "This was suppose to be a slightly use guitar with pic marks...i live in Canada so I have to pay a additional 67$ to get the guitar from the Canadian..." Read more IMHO - I Can See Why Sears Won't Be Around Much Longer Sears "Went to purchase the Amazon Tap Alexa at Sear's.com. After adding the product to the "Cart", a different product was reflected thereat : Naxa NX 319 Portable CD Player with..." Read more