Hhgregg - Lied to about Warranty keep away..Port Richey Fl.
Update added by user Nov 13, 2015
Well I settled for a couch and chair a better quality as I can see.I went today into HH GREG Port Richey Florida 34668 we are settle and product will be delivered Saturday.
HH Greg did nothing to assist it was warrentech the insurers of the product who paid the bill but I could not get a total refund I am not happy but I will never buy another item of them as long as live.Shop else ware..
Original review posted by user Oct 22, 2015
I purchased a warranty from H.H.GREGG Appliance and Electronics.
I called for service at first H.H.GREGG Phone number 727-484-3051 press a number for service I did I got a Girl on the phone to ask about my warranty because the leather has two small holes and a small stain but it looks more like the leather is starting to peel so is speeking with this girl she stated it's not covered well I wrote to letters to the store which the first one I got nothing and the second one I got a call I was promised it would be taken from a so called store manager, well I waited and waited then I get a call from some warranty service company with a email to send the photo's which I did and I never heard a word as of today 10/22/2015 12:00PM we called the bank prior and they realy can not do anything they only loan the money to these crooks for I bought lot's of items from this store and I use there money for 90 days or so then pay them in full that was my mistake but I realy only have maybe a 60 day window to get a disputed purchase complete.
So here is what I did I looked up with the State of Florida and Bingo they do not have a License to sell warrantech warranty's on furniture only Appliances and Electronics not Furniture at all.. They lied to me told me that the entire unit was covered frames motors leather and all, if it can not be fixed they would replace it. Bull *** I learned a value lesson do not waste money on the warranty it is not worth the paper it is written on. I did however bought washers and Dyers froms Home Depot and Lowes 5 Year on all not a question come fix it they are great people to do business with.
Remember stay away from HH GREG Appliances and Electronics.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- I did not like buying warranty
- It is a scam to the consumer
- Everyone works at store lies
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Power Recliner
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Horrible experience. I needed a computer to finish my work over the weekend. While in a tight bind I thought hhgreg would save the day. I ordered a laptop..."
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "I bought a xbox one s gears of wars bundle it was advertised that it included gears of wars 4 and the download to the other 4 games in the..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "I am an extremely pleased customer of Leonid Afremov. I received my AMAZING painting recently. It arrived in a timely fashion. The oil painting on canvas was very well done..."
- "Culbreath Key Brokeside Condos in South Tampa have hired a goon, hit squad to dole out fines,harrass residents,make racial remarks and put their head lynch person by the name of..."
- "Purchased a huge 40 ounce Whitman's sampler today. It was around $40. We took it straight home and opened it up and over half of the pieces of chocolate were..."