Resolved
2.3
Style and Design

Update by user Nov 13, 2015

Well I settled for a couch and chair a better quality as I can see.I went today into HH GREG Port Richey Florida 34668 we are settle and product will be delivered Saturday.

HH Greg did nothing to assist it was warrentech the insurers of the product who paid the bill but I could not get a total refund I am not happy but I will never buy another item of them as long as live.Shop else ware..

Original review posted by user Oct 22, 2015

I purchased a warranty from H.H.GREGG Appliance and Electronics.

I called for service at first H.H.GREGG Phone number 727-484-3051 press a number for service I did I got a Girl on the phone to ask about my warranty because the leather has two small holes and a small stain but it looks more like the leather is starting to peel so is speeking with this girl she stated it's not covered well I wrote to letters to the store which the first one I got nothing and the second one I got a call I was promised it would be taken from a so called store manager, well I waited and waited  then I get a call from some warranty service company with a email to send the photo's which I did and I never heard a word as of today 10/22/2015 12:00PM we called the bank prior and they realy can not do anything they only loan the money to these crooks for I bought lot's of items from this store and I use there money for 90 days or so then pay them in full that was my mistake but I realy only have maybe a 60 day window to get a disputed purchase complete.

So here is what I did I looked up with the State of Florida and Bingo they do not have a License to sell warrantech warranty's on furniture only Appliances and Electronics not Furniture at all.. They lied to me told me that the entire unit was covered frames motors leather and all, if it can not be fixed they would replace it. Bull *** I learned a value lesson do not waste money on the warranty it is not worth the paper it is written on. I did however bought washers and Dyers froms Home Depot and Lowes  5 Year on all not a question come fix it they are great people to do business with.

Remember stay away from HH GREG Appliances and Electronics.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $449. The author is overall dissatisfied with Hhgregg and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about power recliner from Hhgregg was i do not like being lied to at all, i did not like buying warranty and it is a scam to the consumer Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Best Buy that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Hhgregg.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Hhgregg to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hhgregg?

Comments

Morgantown, West Virginia, United States #1227131

It's more like the manager is lying. Telling the associate to tell the customer that. Associate not knowing that he/she is is lying.