Update added by user Nov 13, 2015
Well I settled for a couch and chair a better quality as I can see.I went today into HH GREG Port Richey Florida 34668 we are settle and product will be delivered Saturday.
HH Greg did nothing to assist it was warrentech the insurers of the product who paid the bill but I could not get a total refund I am not happy but I will never buy another item of them as long as live.Shop else ware..
Original review posted by user Oct 22, 2015
I purchased a warranty from H.H.GREGG Appliance and Electronics.
I called for service at first H.H.GREGG Phone number 727-484-3051 press a number for service I did I got a Girl on the phone to ask about my warranty because the leather has two small holes and a small stain but it looks more like the leather is starting to peel so is speeking with this girl she stated it's not covered well I wrote to letters to the store which the first one I got nothing and the second one I got a call I was promised it would be taken from a so called store manager, well I waited and waited then I get a call from some warranty service company with a email to send the photo's which I did and I never heard a word as of today 10/22/2015 12:00PM we called the bank prior and they realy can not do anything they only loan the money to these crooks for I bought lot's of items from this store and I use there money for 90 days or so then pay them in full that was my mistake but I realy only have maybe a 60 day window to get a disputed purchase complete.
So here is what I did I looked up with the State of Florida and Bingo they do not have a License to sell warrantech warranty's on furniture only Appliances and Electronics not Furniture at all.. They lied to me told me that the entire unit was covered frames motors leather and all, if it can not be fixed they would replace it. Bull *** I learned a value lesson do not waste money on the warranty it is not worth the paper it is written on. I did however bought washers and Dyers froms Home Depot and Lowes 5 Year on all not a question come fix it they are great people to do business with.
Remember stay away from HH GREG Appliances and Electronics.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- I did not like buying warranty
- It is a scam to the consumer
- Everyone works at store lies
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Power Recliner
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "So disappointed with the company Fathead, all over there site they claim their walls clings remove easily and WON'T DAMAGE WALLS! Had this happen today when removing them (there are..."
- "Culbreath Key Brokeside Condos in South Tampa have hired a goon, hit squad to dole out fines,harrass residents,make racial remarks and put their head lynch person by the name of..."
- "I ordered a 100 dollar necklace with 7 charms and a plate... And then payed for expedited shipping... I got the package on time, just to open it and find..."
- "I purchased the case (3 boxes, total of 18 packs) of Kellogg's PopTarts a couple of weeks ago and upon opening the individual packages noticed that the product was wet..."
- "UPS are a bunch of cheap crooks. As you can see by the attached photos. they deliberately trashed my order. Now reading the reviews, I can see that they are..."
- "My name is Courtney and I work for the carnival Reithoffers Shows located in Aiken, SC right now. On wednesday October 26 2016 at about 3:45 am I arrived at..."
- "RICARDO SAENZ IS A SCAM! DO NOT HIRE RICARDO SAENZ! I hired him to help handle my mother's affairs and he stole money from her and charged her..."