A few years ago, I bought a TV from HHGregg, for which I did A LOT of negotiating and refused the extended warranty.

Although I only used the LG remote to turn the TV on and off, utilizing my ISP's remote for everything else, I had to replace the LG remote's batteries VERY frequently!!!!

LG was terrific about servicing the TV, having their person replace various parts, but the problem persisted....

Ultimately, they replaced the TV for me, and I have had, knock on wood, absolutely no problems since the replacement. : > )

After reading various reviews here, I have concluded that my first TV was a returned "lemon," which had been delivered to me because of my negotiated price and/or my extended warranty refusal.

I am again submitting a review here to warn others.

The parking lot of my neighborhood HHGregg is always virtually empty, and I honestly do not know how the company stays in business !!!!

One thing is for sure..... I WILL NEVER MAKE ANOTHER HHGREGG PURCHASE !!!

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Hhgregg. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Best Buy that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Hhgregg.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Hhgregg to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hhgregg?

Comments