1.2
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Worst customer service ever, won't honor price match, escalated to senior management James Riesbeck and Samuel Johnson no resolution not even a response.Buyer beware not even an attempt to contact me or acknowledge issue or complaint.

I would never buy anything from them they lost a customer for life, STAY AWAY !!!!!!!!!!!! Big 0 poor customer service worst I have ever seen. Escalated to James Riesbeck and Samuel Johnson no resolution not even an acknowledgement. Buyer beware don't shop with them.

Was looking for a reasonable solution but to not even acknowledge complaint rates as worst that I have ever seen.Don't be fooled by advertising they won't back it up.

Review about: Hhgregg Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Hhgregg?

Comments

offconsumerpissed
Muncie, Indiana, United States #1267657

Ugh.I hate the "price match" stuff.

Those things were created to benefit normal customers, not to have beggars trying to find anywhere else on Earth to find the same product for two cents cheaper.

If you found the product for a cheaper price, then great.Go buy it at that other location.