We were at the H. H. Greg store in Fairlakes, VA yesterday. Now I know why, I nicknamed that place "The Latest Kid in Town". This company comes rolling into town. They think they are it, and have it all.

People that work there, need to know more about the product(s) and not just be looking for their latest commission customer. Sure they took up the slack from a few of the past stores like "Circuit City" and a few stores. This is ridiculous and dumb, when you have to hold up your hand to get customer service. The customer service person who finally did help me, was eager to get rid of me, and that's exactly what he did, was get rid of me, and I walked out of the store.

No more trips to the "latest kid in town". Yes no more.

Had an Experience with Hhgregg?

Comments

Hhgregg - Laptop Review from The Hammocks, Florida Hhgregg "Horrible experience. I needed a computer to finish my work over the weekend. While in a tight bind I thought hhgreg would save the day. I ordered a laptop..." Read more Hhgregg - Contact the Better Business Bureau or sue in Small Claims Court! Hhgregg "My experience purchasing a Toshiba dryer from HHGregg was pleasant until the installation crews arrived. After a series of complications, finally the third installation crew installed my dryer--but not..." Read more Hhgregg - Refrigerator Warranty Review from Orlando, Florida Hhgregg "I purchased an LG refrigerator in November of 2014. I have had nothing but trouble with it. Luckily I purchased extended warranty because it kept having to get serviced for..." Read more Hhgregg - Wait for the Miracle Hhgregg "My experience with HHGregg, Waldorf, MD started out horrible. My first visit resulted in me walking out due the Manager's attitude regarding the pricing (only asked how the package..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more FREIGHT SHIPMENT - FEDEX SUB-CONTRACTS Fedex "Package was sent from shipper using FEDEX... Package was shipped on 8 Sep - Package was deemed undeliverable because of damage in shipment on 26 Sep - Package was shipped..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more Trolli candies 65Ct bag contains 55 pieces of candy Trolli "Bought the Trolli 65ct Halloween candy to make treats for my grandson's school since the class is large. Since I needed 60 pieces I decided to count them to put..." Read more