Sadly, customer service is a lost art, and it is especially last at HH Gregg. Promises made, promises broken, lies upon lies told. Really, very disappointed. We went to buy my mother a new clothes washer. We asked the plumber "where would you get it from?" He said don't go to Lowe's or Home Depot. Where else do you go???? We went to HH Gregg and it was BAD from the get go.

I can tell you when I DO get good customer service I let the company know. I let them know when it is less than stellar but I don't think they care.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer services and incompetent service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of hhgregg customer care. Hhgregg needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hhgregg customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hhgregg. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Best Buy.

Had an Experience with Hhgregg?

Comments