ok so - almost 5 years ago, we go to HHGregg, buy one of their best Hitachi 55 inch HDTV / LCD and we pay $400 extra $'s for the extended warranty.We were told at the time of sale IF the TV was not able to be repaired in 30 days, this warranty would replace the TV with something comparable.

Well...it took 87 days for my Hitachi to be repaired. It was a nightmare. I never could find out who the warranty company was, calls were never returned, and they ended up telling me that HHGreggs salesman had lied because there is no set amount of days you wait before they fix your tv. MAKE SURE you get whatever they are promising you in this extended, extra cost warranty IN WRITING before you purchase the warranty.

From now on, I probably won't buy the best - I will buy cheaper, hope it lasts for a few years and then when troubles start, throw the set away.

In home repair is outrageous...and even when you buy the best anymore, it doesn't mean longer lasting.Sad - right?

Review about: Hhgregg Warranty.

Had an Experience with Hhgregg?

Comments

Hhgregg - Horrible After Sale Service Hhgregg "Order #E436012755 After hearing how amazing, maintenance and problem free the LG Washer is from HH Gregg's store associate, we purchased the recommended LG Washer in June 2015. We have..." Read more Hhgregg - Oven Installation Review from Dunedin, Florida Hhgregg "Worse experience ever! Bought all new appliances and not the cheap ones either. Two different deliveries. The first for dishwasher and microwave. Not a problem. The stove and fridge another..." Read more Hhgregg - Contact the Better Business Bureau or sue in Small Claims Court! Hhgregg "My experience purchasing a Toshiba dryer from HHGregg was pleasant until the installation crews arrived. After a series of complications, finally the third installation crew installed my dryer--but not..." Read more Hhgregg - Terrible Customer Service Hhgregg "Purchased a new 55" TV through their website and selected in-store pickup because it was less expensive to pick it up myself. At this point, I had no problems. A couple..." Read more Pepperfry - Damaged product delivered followed by worst customer service Pepperfry "I ordered a coffee table from Pepperfry. As soon as it was taken out of the box, it was discovered that it was damaged. The guy who was there to..." Read more Lazboy - Arm pad depressed after 2 years. Lazboy "We bought a Lazyboy sofa & 2 swivel chairs in May of 2015. We loved them till we noticed that the foam in the arm rest of one of the..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more Tj Maxx - Gum in my online order Tj Maxx "I recently received an online order. I sent it back today. The bralette I ordered was opened and someone stuck gum on the bralette with a now and later wrapper...." Read more