Horrible experience.I needed a computer to finish my work over the weekend.
While in a tight bind I thought hhgreg would save the day. I ordered a laptop online. Paid for it in full (The $ was already deducted from my account). Selected in store pick up from the store that shows available today in big green letters.
When I got to the store they told me the online order would take up to 24 hours to post. I then offered to buy one right there. They then said they did not have any in stock in the store. They said the computer should come in on Tuesday.
I then called the customer service center cancelled my order.Then, they told me I would get the money back in 2-3 days.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Should you buy a computer from Ibuypower.com, make your own decision read the below. Bought on 2/24/2016 returned on 03/18/2016, 23 days from their door back to their door ...."
- "I ordered 3 7" iRola Android Tablets DX752 for my kids for Christmas. I purchased them at the end of November. My kids played on them for 1 day and..."
- "I bought a Lenovo Ideapad U530 Touch laptop from Bestbuy Long Island store. After 6 months, the hinge broke off from the lid, taking a chunk of the casing screwed..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "I have cruise with Royal Carribean 3 times. However, I have to honestly say I was very disappointed. My bathroom has mold, the room smell bad and it just look..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."