The Hammocks, Florida

Horrible experience.I needed a computer to finish my work over the weekend.

While in a tight bind I thought hhgreg would save the day. I ordered a laptop online. Paid for it in full (The $ was already deducted from my account). Selected in store pick up from the store that shows available today in big green letters.

When I got to the store they told me the online order would take up to 24 hours to post. I then offered to buy one right there. They then said they did not have any in stock in the store. They said the computer should come in on Tuesday.

I then called the customer service center cancelled my order.Then, they told me I would get the money back in 2-3 days.

Review about: Laptop.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Hhgregg?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Hhgregg - Contact the Better Business Bureau or sue in Small Claims Court! Hhgregg "My experience purchasing a Toshiba dryer from HHGregg was pleasant until the installation crews arrived. After a series of complications, finally the third installation crew installed my dryer--but not..." Read more Hhgregg - Terrible Customer Service Hhgregg "Purchased a new 55" TV through their website and selected in-store pickup because it was less expensive to pick it up myself. At this point, I had no problems. A couple..." Read more Hhgregg - Dishonorable!!! Hhgregg ""On 1/10/15 I purchased the Seiki 29" 720p LED HDTV online via their website. It was listed at $139.99 but they had a promo deal for $70 discount and free..." Read more Hhgregg - Lied to about Warranty keep away..Port Richey Fl. Hhgregg "I purchased a warranty from H.H. GREGG Appliance and Electronics. I called for service at first H.H.GREGG Phone number 727-484-3051 press a number for service I did I got a Girl..." Read more Everbuying - Great website to buy the latest gadgets Everbuying "I have already ordered multiple items from the website (mostly electronics) and so far I didn't have any issues. Everything was as described. Shipment was fast and the support department..." Read more Little Caesars - Last night was horrible Little Caesars "Got there about 9:40 the lobby was full they had no pizzas they want to make special features they said they we're closed but I told told them know that..." Read more GWS Daily Deals - Good site GWS Daily Deals ". THIS SITE IS WORK GOOD AND SERVICE IS NICE . THIS WEBSITE IS REALLY GOOD WEBSITE AND EASY TO BUY PRODUCT AND EASY TO PAYMENT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS..." Read more Fendi - Poor quality and customer service Fendi "I bought a pair of of sneaker in black fabric and studs Code: 8E6386SN2F06VN at South Coast Plaza California store a few months ago. After my wife wore it twice,..." Read more