The Hammocks, Florida

Horrible experience.I needed a computer to finish my work over the weekend.

While in a tight bind I thought hhgreg would save the day. I ordered a laptop online. Paid for it in full (The $ was already deducted from my account). Selected in store pick up from the store that shows available today in big green letters.

When I got to the store they told me the online order would take up to 24 hours to post. I then offered to buy one right there. They then said they did not have any in stock in the store. They said the computer should come in on Tuesday.

I then called the customer service center cancelled my order.Then, they told me I would get the money back in 2-3 days.

Review about: Laptop.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Hhgregg?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Hhgregg Samsung Electronics Rf28hdedbsraa Refrigerator Review Hhgregg "I went to hhgregg to purchase new appliances for my kitchen. There employee pointed me in the direction of some floor models that needed to be moved out and thought..." Read more Hhgregg - Horrible After Sale Service Hhgregg "Order #E436012755 After hearing how amazing, maintenance and problem free the LG Washer is from HH Gregg's store associate, we purchased the recommended LG Washer in June 2015. We have..." Read more Hhgregg Shipping Service Review Hhgregg "We bought an Xbox one s for Christmas, WELL in time for it to make it to us. It took forever to get to us while things I had shipped..." Read more Hhgregg - Wait for the Miracle Hhgregg "My experience with HHGregg, Waldorf, MD started out horrible. My first visit resulted in me walking out due the Manager's attitude regarding the pricing (only asked how the package..." Read more Molly Maid - Just wanted the house CLEAN Molly Maid "Big mistake, agreed to let two individuals work by the hour. They were late arriving, left for lunch, did not appear to be in a hurry. I did not stand..." Read more Everbuying - Wonderful online store, lots of gadgets and phones at amazing prices Everbuying "Everbuying was recommended to me by a friend from work. At first i was a little skeptic but after my first order i was really surprised by how good is..." Read more Musicians Friend - Don't buy a use item from them Musicians Friend "This was suppose to be a slightly use guitar with pic marks...i live in Canada so I have to pay a additional 67$ to get the guitar from the Canadian..." Read more Factory Outlet Store - The Company Promises Delivery Time Quicker Than FEDEX  Guarantees Factory Outlet Store "I ordered 2 headsets and USB wired conference speaker. The company website shows free shipping 2-5 business days which was adequate for my situation. Then they send the items SMART..." Read more