Horrible experience.I needed a computer to finish my work over the weekend.
While in a tight bind I thought hhgreg would save the day. I ordered a laptop online. Paid for it in full (The $ was already deducted from my account). Selected in store pick up from the store that shows available today in big green letters.
When I got to the store they told me the online order would take up to 24 hours to post. I then offered to buy one right there. They then said they did not have any in stock in the store. They said the computer should come in on Tuesday.
I then called the customer service center cancelled my order.Then, they told me I would get the money back in 2-3 days.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Purchased a new 55" TV through their website and selected in-store pickup because it was less expensive to pick it up myself. At this point, I had no problems. A couple..."
- "I purchased a warranty from H.H. GREGG Appliance and Electronics. I called for service at first H.H.GREGG Phone number 727-484-3051 press a number for service I did I got a Girl..."
- "Bought a laptop this Christmas from BB's website. It would have been a great deal for a 2.4Ghz processor, 4G of RAM and a Tb of hard drive. ..."
- "Crackers were all broken in all 4 packs..."
- "Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay. Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened...."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."