4.7
Style and Design

Bought tv online 5 days ago.Store still not release it to me because they have no confirmation, been called twice by web folks.

Bought one off their shelf after 4 days of waiting which will become an open box special when I return it. So sad. I am not one to return anything. Now I'm returning a perfect tv because they wouldn't release it without web confirmation.

Lol. My bank statement currently shows 2 tv's. Sad sad sad. I really liked hhgregg.

after 25 days it is going back in box for 30 return. If web order isn't ready by then going for a 3d tv for a month. Sorry for bad attitude but if you take my money online for free in store pickup, do that. Not holiday season either.

Thought maybe at black Friday it could be an accident but nope.

They get you in at online price and offer to cancel that order if you by on site at elevated price.Sorry hhgregg at buckhead, Atl.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Hhgregg?

Comments

Auburn, Massachusetts, United States #924985

you do realize that they dont HAVE to take it back right? i love when people threaten to return stuff only to be shut down. and dont cry about it as bo one forced you to buy it and theres no law against them not returning it.