I went online and ordered 4 Kitchen stools. Immediately after ordering I called them to say I believe I checked the wrong size for the stools.

The girl in customer service was quite helpful when I explained that I needed to purchase counter height and believe that I may have ordered Bar height by mistake. She took some info and checked the order and stated that I did purchase the right size. Well, the order arrived and I put them aside as my kitchen was not even in yet (building a new house and was waiting on delivery of the kitchen) Once the kitchen was installed I bring out the stools & bingo...They are bar height & not counter height!! I call HH Greg & explain to them what happened and they tell me they can not help me because they have a 3 day return policy on furniture??

Really?? Who has 3 day return policies????

I spent almost $1200.00 on 4 stools and can not use them. I realize that part of this is my fault but really can not understand when all I am asking for is an even exchange!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Hhgregg Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 24, 2017.

Comments

$300 for a stool ? There lies your first problem - overpaying ! What the *** are they made of, gold plate ?