On November '11 I went to HHGreg in Towson MD to buy a mattress.The sales person DJ was the one helping me.
He showed me the IConfort mattress set. He said it came with mattress, box spring, and a special bed frame designed for the mattress. The bedframe was the deal maker. I bought the set, when it was delivered all I received was the Mattress and Box spring and no frame.
I called the store to speak with DJ. He asked if I signed for it, which I did. Then I was told by him that’s all I was supposed to get. Course when I was in the store to select one he told me something different.
DJ misrepresented my purchase and I ended up paying $1300.00 for something that I only bought because of what he said it came with. Over the past year I have called and emailed a number of times, telling what happened over and over again.
I have even been threatened with the police because the way I expressed my frustration for ripping me off for $1300.00.To this day this is still unresolved.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Horrible experience. I needed a computer to finish my work over the weekend. While in a tight bind I thought hhgreg would save the day. I ordered a laptop..."
- "I just found my receipt of purchase. Today is 12/28/2015. My television was purchased on 01/13/2013. It isn't 2 yrs old yet, Hisense says the television isn't covered because I..."
- "Purchased a new 55" TV through their website and selected in-store pickup because it was less expensive to pick it up myself. At this point, I had no problems. A couple..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."