Hhgregg - Salesman misrepresents product

386 of 904 Hhgregg reviews

On November '11 I went to HHGreg in Towson MD to buy a mattress.The sales person DJ was the one helping me.

He showed me the IConfort mattress set. He said it came with mattress, box spring, and a special bed frame designed for the mattress. The bedframe was the deal maker. I bought the set, when it was delivered all I received was the Mattress and Box spring and no frame.

I called the store to speak with DJ. He asked if I signed for it, which I did. Then I was told by him that’s all I was supposed to get. Course when I was in the store to select one he told me something different.

DJ misrepresented my purchase and I ended up paying $1300.00 for something that I only bought because of what he said it came with. Over the past year I have called and emailed a number of times, telling what happened over and over again.

I have even been threatened with the police because the way I expressed my frustration for ripping me off for $1300.00.To this day this is still unresolved.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Salesperson
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #469954 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Hhgregg? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
386 of 904 Hhgregg reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Stinky man

Mar 25, 2014 #798575

Most mattress stores do Not include frames with the purchase. In the old days mattress stores did but not any more. Retailers like macys make big bucks off of selling frames now. These newer frames that have come out are much better in quality. Next time maybe you should buy a real mattress store rather than hh greg where the salesperson are selling everything in that box.

joeltank

Mar 31, 2014 #800537

This was a propitiatory frame just for the iComfort Mattress set.
It wasn't just a metal bed frame.

joeltank

Jan 10, 2014 #771472 Baltimore, Maryland, United States

Well HHGREG doesn't care about their customers, I guess that think they can stay in business without us. Their stock price is a clear indication how they treat their customers. HHGREG employees' job is to make the company money and all their doing is causing them to loose money (ie the low stock price). They do this to so many customers we should start a pool for how much longer before they go out of business.
Joel A.

1 0 Reply

Jan 09, 2014 #771316

They can't threaten you with police. Laugh in their face the next time they do that. You've done your job by posting your review, rest assured that you are hitting their bottom line by doing so.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Hhgregg. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Hhgregg.
Filing a new complaint about
×