Cincinnati, Ohio

Purchased a W/D($1480) set from HH Gregg in the last 30 days.

When they delivered to my home this time items went missing, things got broken, all the trash was left, caught snooping through my office, and bled through the house.

I contacted my rep and he sent me to the delivery rep. After talking to the rep he says that nothing happened, people lie about things all the time, and he doesn't know who is telling the truth. He stands by his guys.

That was a little unexpected being that I am buying so much from them. I am a commercial customer averaging about 10 kitchen sets a year over the last 5-6 years.

BOTTOM LINE: is their delivery team could be stealing from you but the company does not care.

Review about: Lg Electronics Washer And Dryer Combination.

1.8
Ease of Use
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Hhgregg Delivery Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Hhgregg?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.