1.8
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Purchased a W/D($1480) set from HH Gregg in the last 30 days.

When they delivered to my home this time items went missing, things got broken, all the trash was left, caught snooping through my office, and bled through the house.

I contacted my rep and he sent me to the delivery rep. After talking to the rep he says that nothing happened, people lie about things all the time, and he doesn't know who is telling the truth. He stands by his guys.

That was a little unexpected being that I am buying so much from them. I am a commercial customer averaging about 10 kitchen sets a year over the last 5-6 years.

BOTTOM LINE: is their delivery team could be stealing from you but the company does not care.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Hhgregg and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Best Buy that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Hhgregg.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Hhgregg to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hhgregg?

Comments