2.5
Ease of Use
Style and Design

One of the worst experiences with delivery that I have ever had with a business. I bought an appliance at the Fort Wayne location.

The salesman was outstanding. Appliance was delivered on correct day but was scratched on the front door by delivery men. They caught the appliance door on house door. The dilivery man called his manager from my home.

They agreed to bring a new appliance two days later. When the appliance never arrived I contacted the HHGregg store location for help. The manager said the only way to rectify the problem was for me to call the contacted delivery company myself. After 90 min.

Of trying to contact them I finally got through. They had no new delivery scheduled. I again called the local HHGregg and expressed my concerns and ask for help. A different manager, female, was rude, loud, and cut me off several times.

She never allowed me to speak a complete sentence.

The entire experience with delivery and Store manager has been horrible. Problem still not rectified.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of still no resolution and management. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of hhgregg delivery service. Hhgregg needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hhgregg delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hhgregg. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Best Buy.

Comments