My experience with HHGregg, Waldorf, MD started out horrible. My first visit resulted in me walking out due the Manager's attitude regarding the pricing (only asked how the package price doubled), and I contacted Corporate Office. A month or so later, I returned, and the Sales Person Mr. Jesse was exceptional. Mr. Jesse took time to explain and offer comparisons, he was patient and very knowledgeable of the products, and I made the purchases. This brings me to the delivery. My delivery was already 30 mins outside of the 3-hour delivery window, and I called the store, who connected me to the installation department. I was left on hold twice for over 30-mins. I called back to the store to ask that I be assisted by someone else, and not to connect me to the line, that was not being answered. Nico (MOD) was very helpful in trying to get through to the department and the young lady (name?) that answered did her best as well, she said she would "escalate" the ticket, and give me a call back after the installation. I am not sure how escalating the ticket would get the driver there any faster, he had not called to say he would be late, and the installation office had not heard from him either. Escalating the ticket would not have put in front of anyone, I was already next? Well, to close this story, the Installation guy (Chris) showed up about 90-mins. late. He said he did not have any reception at the previous location and could not contact me. He (Chris) was very apologetic and pleasant. I believed his story. He has such a wonderful caring spirit, and the fact that he did not rush the installation, nor did he have any issues with my sitting there the whole time watching him, he was delicate in removing my 40year old dishwasher and offered wonderful suggestions about covering the exposing side of new dishwasher.
Mr. Jesse and Chris would be the reason; if I ever shop with HHGregg again. At the end of the day, I was pleased with the purchase and installation.
I can't get back the lost time, but If I had to rate the whole experience, with these 2 (two) employees, it was well worth the wait.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Ease of Use|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Salesman and installer were exceptional installer
What I disliked
- Wait time for delivery and installation
- Reason of review:
- The wait time for the installation department; especially on the weekend, when you feel as if there no one else to assist you.
- Preferred solution:
- I purchased a hood for my electric stove and did not purchase the installation. Asking Chris to Install the hood would be great, but absolutely not required. Thank you for your concern.
- Product or service
- Electric Range And Dishwasher
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Samsung Dryer at the Savannah Georgia location and scheduled a delivery for February 20th. The dryer was delivered and installed. That afternoon my son-n-law..."
- "I purchased a warranty from H.H. GREGG Appliance and Electronics. I called for service at first H.H.GREGG Phone number 727-484-3051 press a number for service I did I got a Girl..."
- "This refrigerator is quite cheap, but don't this let the price fool you. The quality of the stainless steel is the worst. After 3 months since we purchased it, front..."
- "I purchased my wife's engagement ring and wedding band from Primestyle and I couldn't be happier. its actually hard to believe that they were able to give me such a..."
- "Should you buy a computer from Ibuypower.com, make your own decision read the below. Bought on 2/24/2016 returned on 03/18/2016, 23 days from their door back to their door ...."
- "Went and applied at Willowdale Crossing Apartments.They showed us abmodel and we liked it.Rent was to be $1007 plus $59 for water etc each month.Nice.Well we get ready..."
- "I searched the web for best price on 32oz Minwax Spar Urethane. Found it advertised as sold by and shipped by Supply The Home. There was a price of less..."
- " HP PC's - Urgent - DO NOT BUY - Rubbish After Sales. So the story is, HP agree to pick up my PC for repair when the PC has..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."