My experience with HHGregg, Waldorf, MD started out horrible. My first visit resulted in me walking out due the Manager's attitude regarding the pricing (only asked how the package price doubled), and I contacted Corporate Office. A month or so later, I returned, and the Sales Person Mr. Jesse was exceptional. Mr. Jesse took time to explain and offer comparisons, he was patient and very knowledgeable of the products, and I made the purchases. This brings me to the delivery. My delivery was already 30 mins outside of the 3-hour delivery window, and I called the store, who connected me to the installation department. I was left on hold twice for over 30-mins. I called back to the store to ask that I be assisted by someone else, and not to connect me to the line, that was not being answered. Nico (MOD) was very helpful in trying to get through to the department and the young lady (name?) that answered did her best as well, she said she would "escalate" the ticket, and give me a call back after the installation. I am not sure how escalating the ticket would get the driver there any faster, he had not called to say he would be late, and the installation office had not heard from him either. Escalating the ticket would not have put in front of anyone, I was already next? Well, to close this story, the Installation guy (Chris) showed up about 90-mins. late. He said he did not have any reception at the previous location and could not contact me. He (Chris) was very apologetic and pleasant. I believed his story. He has such a wonderful caring spirit, and the fact that he did not rush the installation, nor did he have any issues with my sitting there the whole time watching him, he was delicate in removing my 40year old dishwasher and offered wonderful suggestions about covering the exposing side of new dishwasher.
Mr. Jesse and Chris would be the reason; if I ever shop with HHGregg again. At the end of the day, I was pleased with the purchase and installation.
I can't get back the lost time, but If I had to rate the whole experience, with these 2 (two) employees, it was well worth the wait.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Ease of Use|
What I liked
- Salesman and installer were exceptional installer
What I disliked
- Wait time for delivery and installation
- Reason of review:
- The wait time for the installation department; especially on the weekend, when you feel as if there no one else to assist you.
- Preferred solution:
- I purchased a hood for my electric stove and did not purchase the installation. Asking Chris to Install the hood would be great, but absolutely not required. Thank you for your concern.
- Product or service
- Electric Range And Dishwasher
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "14 months after purchasing my PIC units, one of them came totally apart. Customer service tells me "sorry it only comes with a 12 month warranty. Offered me a discount..."
- "My Latest Experience with Sony Corporation of America Event # E58894537 Service Notification: 301547845 Order # 36065586 1. I own Sony’s Flagship SACD Player, the SCD-1, cost: $5,000.00. It should be mentioned, this player..."
- "Horrible experience. I needed a computer to finish my work over the weekend. While in a tight bind I thought hhgreg would save the day. I ordered a laptop..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "Worst customer service ever! I got a dress that is clearly not the size I ordered and they refuse to take it back stating it was custom made for me...."
- "Went and applied at Willowdale Crossing Apartments.They showed us abmodel and we liked it.Rent was to be $1007 plus $59 for water etc each month.Nice.Well we get ready..."
- "I rented a pink Breast Cancer Party Bus for my sister must say everyone had a great time. The driver was very friendly and a people person. We..."