4.5
Ease of Use
Style and Design

My experience with HHGregg, Waldorf, MD started out horrible. My first visit resulted in me walking out due the Manager's attitude regarding the pricing (only asked how the package price doubled), and I contacted Corporate Office. A month or so later, I returned, and the Sales Person Mr. Jesse was exceptional. Mr. Jesse took time to explain and offer comparisons, he was patient and very knowledgeable of the products, and I made the purchases. This brings me to the delivery. My delivery was already 30 mins outside of the 3-hour delivery window, and I called the store, who connected me to the installation department. I was left on hold twice for over 30-mins. I called back to the store to ask that I be assisted by someone else, and not to connect me to the line, that was not being answered. Nico (MOD) was very helpful in trying to get through to the department and the young lady (name?) that answered did her best as well, she said she would "escalate" the ticket, and give me a call back after the installation. I am not sure how escalating the ticket would get the driver there any faster, he had not called to say he would be late, and the installation office had not heard from him either. Escalating the ticket would not have put in front of anyone, I was already next? Well, to close this story, the Installation guy (Chris) showed up about 90-mins. late. He said he did not have any reception at the previous location and could not contact me. He (Chris) was very apologetic and pleasant. I believed his story. He has such a wonderful caring spirit, and the fact that he did not rush the installation, nor did he have any issues with my sitting there the whole time watching him, he was delicate in removing my 40year old dishwasher and offered wonderful suggestions about covering the exposing side of new dishwasher.

Mr. Jesse and Chris would be the reason; if I ever shop with HHGregg again. At the end of the day, I was pleased with the purchase and installation.

I can't get back the lost time, but If I had to rate the whole experience, with these 2 (two) employees, it was well worth the wait.

This person wrote the review because of "the wait time for the installation department; especially on the weekend, when you feel as if there no one else to assist you." of electric range and dishwasher from Hhgregg and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hhgregg to "i purchased a hood for my electric stove and did not purchase the installation. asking chris to install the hood would be great, but absolutely not required. thank you for your concern".

The most disappointing in user's experience was wait time for delivery and installation. Author liked the most salesman and installer were exceptional installer. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Best Buy. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hhgregg for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hhgregg?

Comments