My experience with HHGregg, Waldorf, MD started out horrible. My first visit resulted in me walking out due the Manager's attitude regarding the pricing (only asked how the package price doubled), and I contacted Corporate Office. A month or so later, I returned, and the Sales Person Mr. Jesse was exceptional. Mr. Jesse took time to explain and offer comparisons, he was patient and very knowledgeable of the products, and I made the purchases. This brings me to the delivery. My delivery was already 30 mins outside of the 3-hour delivery window, and I called the store, who connected me to the installation department. I was left on hold twice for over 30-mins. I called back to the store to ask that I be assisted by someone else, and not to connect me to the line, that was not being answered. Nico (MOD) was very helpful in trying to get through to the department and the young lady (name?) that answered did her best as well, she said she would "escalate" the ticket, and give me a call back after the installation. I am not sure how escalating the ticket would get the driver there any faster, he had not called to say he would be late, and the installation office had not heard from him either. Escalating the ticket would not have put in front of anyone, I was already next? Well, to close this story, the Installation guy (Chris) showed up about 90-mins. late. He said he did not have any reception at the previous location and could not contact me. He (Chris) was very apologetic and pleasant. I believed his story. He has such a wonderful caring spirit, and the fact that he did not rush the installation, nor did he have any issues with my sitting there the whole time watching him, he was delicate in removing my 40year old dishwasher and offered wonderful suggestions about covering the exposing side of new dishwasher.
Mr. Jesse and Chris would be the reason; if I ever shop with HHGregg again. At the end of the day, I was pleased with the purchase and installation.
I can't get back the lost time, but If I had to rate the whole experience, with these 2 (two) employees, it was well worth the wait.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Ease of Use|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Salesman and installer were exceptional installer
What I disliked
- Wait time for delivery and installation
- Reason of review:
- The wait time for the installation department; especially on the weekend, when you feel as if there no one else to assist you.
- Preferred solution:
- I purchased a hood for my electric stove and did not purchase the installation. Asking Chris to Install the hood would be great, but absolutely not required. Thank you for your concern.
- Product or service
- Electric Range And Dishwasher
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a brand new 2016 Vizio TV. It came delivered to me in an undamaged box but the unit is damaged. I sent the pictures as requested..."
- "I went to quail springs mall with my mom to get her eyes checked and get some new glasses. We'll on the way to go look at frames I was..."
- "I purchased the KitchenAid Buillt-In Combination Electric Convection Oven and Microwave Oven in the summer of 2012. Last night I ran the self-cleaning cycle for perhaps the second or..."
- "I rented a pink Breast Cancer Party Bus for my sister must say everyone had a great time. The driver was very friendly and a people person. We..."
- "I purchased my wife's engagement ring and wedding band from Primestyle and I couldn't be happier. its actually hard to believe that they were able to give me such a..."
- "Worst customer service ever! I got a dress that is clearly not the size I ordered and they refuse to take it back stating it was custom made for me...."
- "My name is Courtney and I work for the carnival Reithoffers Shows located in Aiken, SC right now. On wednesday October 26 2016 at about 3:45 am I arrived at..."
- "Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are..."
- "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..."