Bought a 50 Toshiba Led tv 2yrs ago.Recently I had a issue with the tv and had to file a repair claim with the warranty company.

It has been 1 month now and still no tv no store credit and I'm told they are waiting for parts. The tech that was repairing my tv informed me he sent in the information twice, letting the warranty company know a estimate of how much the repair is. They denied having the information and still have no clue about my tv or credit. I was told I would have a piece of mind buy that warranty it' been the worst decision of my life and I will never step foot into HHgregg again , and recommend no one buy anything from them.

Their corp office doesn't care I was talking to a supervisor and she put me on hold then transferred my call to the warranty company. The only 2 tv's in the store of equal value are smaller and outdated models than my tv , either I got robbed and it started in their store . warning don't but any extended warranty......

Go to BestBuy!

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of warranty from Hhgregg. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants Hhgregg to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was still no resolution. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Best Buy. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hhgregg for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hhgregg?

Comments