2.2
Style and Design

This store brings the word deception to a whole new level!

We were first sold a defective refrigerator, then a defective dish washer which overflowed and leaked into our first floor neighbor's kitchen causing us even more headaches and strained relations!These guys are shysters.

The sales people apparently work for commissions and will lie in any way to make a sale. Now I am worried because my wife bought a $2,200 oven from them...Lord only knows how this will turn out. Regarding the refrigerator--we were told that they would replace it. They did no such thing.

Instead they replaced the defective parts. Also we bought a television set and it was not in the store. We were told not to worry, the tv will be in the store in about a week, then delivered. It's 9 days now-where is the TV??

Also the saleswoman promised my wife over and over and over again that she would credit her new account $100. Again, "not to worry." Guess what? The $100 was never applied as promised. I bought a stovetop range several months ago and it was never delivered as promised.

To their credit though, they did give me another one of superior quality and value. I note that this chain has a "B" rating with the Better Business Bureau. Once the Management is confronted with all the embarrassing shananigans that go on, they do make some efforts to work with their customers, but boy sometimes I wish I had just gone somewhere else to avoid the seemingly endless trips to the store to complain about broken promises over and over and over again!

It gets very tiring and incredibly time consuming.They should be careful-one of these days I think the Government is likely to take legal action against them for deceptive advertising and sometimes outright fraud committed by many of the people working there!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of deceptive sales pitches and poor quality merchandise. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of samsung refrigerator and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. Hhgregg needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned samsung refrigerator in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hhgregg. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Best Buy.

Had an Experience with Hhgregg?

Comments