I paid cash for a Whirlpool washer and Dryer it was suppose to be one of the best.Since I had it the washing machine sounds like a tornado when it spins!

I have complained about this several times during the warranty at the store where I bought it and they refuse to trade it out. They just kept sending someone out to repair it but it hasn't stop the very loud noise! My hope is that they will go out of business very soon because of their bad sales practices! They are not like Sears and that's where I started to purchase my appliances from.

I am not a HAPPY Customer!

They refuse to satisfy my needs, they just took my money!I don't highly recommend this company to anyone!MRS Miller

Had an Experience with Hhgregg?

Comments

Hhgregg - Laptop Review from The Hammocks, Florida Hhgregg "Horrible experience. I needed a computer to finish my work over the weekend. While in a tight bind I thought hhgreg would save the day. I ordered a laptop..." Read more Hhgregg - Vizio Tv Review Hhgregg "Very Dissatisfied with HHGREGG Online customer service and product payed for a 500 dollar tv to get home on holiday leave from the MARINE CORPS to find out I was..." Read more Hhgregg - Lied to about Warranty keep away..Port Richey Fl. Hhgregg "I purchased a warranty from H.H. GREGG Appliance and Electronics. I called for service at first H.H.GREGG Phone number 727-484-3051 press a number for service I did I got a Girl..." Read more Hhgregg - Contact the Better Business Bureau or sue in Small Claims Court! Hhgregg "My experience purchasing a Toshiba dryer from HHGregg was pleasant until the installation crews arrived. After a series of complications, finally the third installation crew installed my dryer--but not..." Read more Odd Tattoo Bogota - FRAUD, THIEF and SCAM ARTIST Odd Tattoo Bogota "Fernanda Diaz represents ODD TATTOO Bogota, Colombia and is a thief, a fraud and targets U.S. Citizens as victims of theft via Western Union. Stay away! Fernanda Díaz representa a..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more Camping World - Unable to complete simple job. Camping World "Brought my Class B camper van in, showed them where the grey-water tank was leaking. Left five hours later-- no wifi, by the way, in this place!-- with the SAME..." Read more Mr Appliance - The WORST service experience ever! Mr Appliance "After Irma we had a power outage for 36 hours. Then our KitchenAid fridge showed " Sabbath on" and we could not get out of it. I called "Mr Appliance"....TROY..." Read more