2.0

I tried placing an order on line and I received an error message(cannot process error on backend).I called CS dept they said I was locked out due to pressing submit to many times to wait 24 hours or so.

I waited 2 days - same result. I called CS - they called It - said they had this issue and would address it to call back in a week. I emailed complaint to HHgregg - no response. I called back a week later - same issue - they don't know whats wrong will honor code please call back in a few days.

I emailed complaint to HHgregg - no response. I called again (3rd time now) August 21st - same issue - I called credit card company - they said no issue or attempt to charge on this account since 3/2015. I emailed again to hhgregg corporate - no response. I called again yesterday - 8/29 - the CS rep had everything ready to go but then said I had to pay $198 in shipping costs - I said that was not the deal look at my call ins record I was told free shipping due to all of my issues by a CS supervisor - she said nothing in system since first week of

August - I asked for a Supervisor - left on hold for over 18 minutes.

I hung up and emailed Corporate again. No response.

I tried ordering again this AM - will not honor 12% or free shipping I waited to long and I have not called back - pretty much calling me a liar - asked for CS Supervisor - Dye - I cant help codes are locked out and you don't get free shipping - I don't care what and how many times you've called in - there is only 1 on your record and I cannot give you that code it is locked out.Buy as is or don't.

This reviewer shared experience about "cs and cannot place an order" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $1500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Hhgregg. The most disappointing about led tv from Hhgregg was do not care about problem Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Best Buy that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Hhgregg.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Hhgregg to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hhgregg?

Comments

How can you claim a $1500 monetary loss if you couldn't even place the order?At this point your credibility is out the window.

Now you're trying to get something for nothing.Shop elsewhere and save us the headache, please.