I could spend an hour writing about how this company messed up delivery but I eventually got the fridge so lets just talk about warranty.After several missed appointment (no call, no shows), I got very frustrated and started to contact them, they don't care about the fact that water is leaking from inside the fridge and ruining my kitchen floor and have no problem with the no call, no shows with the repair people.

I discovered the leak when the bottom drawer of freezer would not close. I noticed a build up of ice, so I unplugged and defrosted freezer. While it was unplugged, I turned of the water supply to the kitchen which also feeds the freezer and the leak stopped, when I turned the water back on the leak started again. The whole time the fridge was unplugged, so what does the repair tech do when he finally showed up after 3 no call, no shows, he tells me the leak is being cause by a faulty electronic thermostat.

Now I am by no means a repair man, but how does an electronic thermostat control a leak that stops and starts when water supply is turned off while the freezer in unplugged. Is it a magic electronic thermostat that works while it has no power. HHGregg could care less about the problem, product or service.

In fact they are blaming NEW who runs the warranty for this product that is 1 year and 13 days old.I explained to them that I did not pay NEW for warranty, I paid HHGregg and I should not be faulted for who they contract the work out to.

Review about: Hhgregg Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Hhgregg?

Comments

Mega

HHGregg does not do any service. All service is a 3rd party set up by the manufacturer. You should be chewing on them for allowing such a crappy company to do their work.

I am sure when you purchased the warranty you were given the brochure explaining that your warranty is with NEW and not hhgregg. But like most consumers we don't read anything we just assume. :cry

WHAT A WHINER!