I bought a camera at HH Gregg and have sent it in 2 times to be repaired.The first problem was fixed but when I got it back, another problem was created.

I have sent it back to be repaired. To make a long story short, HH Gregg has sent out my camera for repair and they've had my camera 4.5 out of the last 5 months and I still don't have it and don't know when I'm getting it back. I have spent thousands there and I have never had an issue.

Phone calls and emails only get me pissed even more with no answers except to call the repair company or the manufacturer.I don't have a problem with Kodak, it's HH Gregg's deplorable service.

Had an Experience with Hhgregg?

Comments

I know how a camera repair goes I worked for a retail store that had our own repair.You say that hh gregg had your camera for 4.5 months thats nothing I've seen 6 to 8 on a C@non 40D don't hate the store hate the camera repair.

PS don't try to repair a POINT AND SHOOT.Just set the thing up at 25yds and shoot it.

Hhgregg - Review from Stone Mountain, Georgia Hhgregg "Bought tv online 5 days ago. Store still not release it to me because they have no confirmation, been called twice by web folks. Bought one off their shelf after..." Read more Hhgregg - Samsung Electronics Rf28hdedbsraa Refrigerator Review Hhgregg "I went to hhgregg to purchase new appliances for my kitchen. There employee pointed me in the direction of some floor models that needed to be moved out and thought..." Read more Hhgregg - Vizio Tv Review Hhgregg "Very Dissatisfied with HHGREGG Online customer service and product payed for a 500 dollar tv to get home on holiday leave from the MARINE CORPS to find out I was..." Read more Hhgregg - Lied to about Warranty keep away..Port Richey Fl. Hhgregg "I purchased a warranty from H.H. GREGG Appliance and Electronics. I called for service at first H.H.GREGG Phone number 727-484-3051 press a number for service I did I got a Girl..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Little Caesars - Bad ownership service Little Caesars "Well someone in this city of chicago has taken to much of a chance to sabation a company as well as the pepole of this serivce health by calling in..." Read more Behr Deck Over Behr "We also used Behr Deck Over last summer-2016. It peeled off and rotted the wood underneath. We ended up purchasing a whole new deck recently due to the damage. Here..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more