Do not purchase from HH Gregg, they do not work with you on anything!I purchased a 47" LCD TV on November 28, 2008 from the store in Lexington, Kentucky for $1199.20.

I received my bill from them yesterday (1/7/09) and inside was a coupon for the very same TV I purchased, however, it was $100.00 less expensive. The valid date on the coupon is December 1, 2008 - January 15, 2009. Imagine my disgust! I purchased the TV and three days later they gave a coupon for 100 off what I had paid for the item.

How did the store associate not know this? However, they did not notify me of this "perk" until after their much advertised price guarantee had expired. This is a very shady way to do business, however, giving them the benefit of the doubt, I called the manager of their store in Lexington, this morning. Imagine my surprise when he not only refused to help but was rude.

I will not return to their store for any reason, ever, nor will i recommend them to any friends or family. Once they have your money...

they will not help you with anything!Their guarantee is worthless

Review about: Hhgregg Manager.

Had an Experience with Hhgregg?

Comments

Let me get this correct.You are complaining about a $100.00.If you had shopped around ,You could have gotten the same "TV"For much less than you paid in the beginning.The nerve of some people.Find you something to do outside of stirring up unfounded "TRUTH'S.

also,IT CLEARLY STATES THAT THE ONE TIME THEY DON'T HONOR PRICE MATCH IS AROUND THANKSGIVING-- BLACK FRIDAY SALES WHICH IS WHEN YOU MADE YOUR PURCHASE.

Heaton

I'll sell you that same tv for $899.98 plus your soul!

"The Devil"

So first, the coupon clearly says on it "not valid on any previous purchase".Second, the coupon is for you as a 'thank you' for shopping with them, and is intended to give you a break on your next purchase.

If you would also notice, it might have that TV on the coupon (witch just happened to be the same one you bought) but it, again, says right on it that you can use it on any TV in a given price range. The fact that they couldn't apply it to your TV is solved. The manager you spoke to was only 'rude' because he didn't give you what you wanted (they were right in what they did). hhgregg's price guarantee is thirty(30) days, you say you received this coupon three(3) days after you purchased.

I have been well taken care of at hhgregg and even though my coupon said "not valid on any previous purchase", I didn't wait thirty(30) days and they honored it anyway. Next time read a little more carefully, and try not to be so arrogant. It works wonders for getting things you don't necessarily qualify for. Remember, the customer is not always right.

-- The devil? really? Circuit City was a great company and did very well. What brought them down wasn't being "the devil".

It was when they took commission away from the sales floor that started it all.

They took away the incentive to give the customer a great shopping experience.I challenge you to find another retailer, besides hhgregg, that will greet, explain, converse, and ensure the customer...

HHGregg is the devil and should suffer the same fate of Circuit City.