I am a former sales manager with this company, I was wrongfully terminated after 4 years of service.I was fired by VP Dan Turner and RM Jim Mcnerlin for no reason.

I later called corporate to find out a valid reason and was told there were multiple write ups on me, but the kicker is I was never told nor presented anything. This goes completely against company policy. This company treats their employees especially their managers horribly, no to mention their customers. If you want to move up you need to kiss a lot of *** an treat people like ***.

Dustin Netral, Dan Turner ar perfect examples. And the COO Greg Throgmartin is grandson of the founder, thats another way to move up fast. Anyways, I hope the company is the next Circuit City and also that everyone else out there finds somewhere else to get their electronic and appliance needs somewhere else.

DO NOT fall victim to this company like I did.Thank You.

Had an Experience with Hhgregg?

Comments

Fort Payne, Alabama, United States #941531

I know Jim McNerlin.I worked for Jim McNerlin at another company.

He was the most above board person I ever dealt with out of that company's corporate office and I think very highly of him.If he made the decision to fire you, I doubt all that you say is completely truthful.

Im sure you weren't squeaky clean. I can see why you would be fired, you blame others and not yourself. Please become a man and don't cry about being bad at your job.