ordered computer had to pay total amount in cash after that sales tells me its on back order didnot knowwhen it would be in this went on for over a week bought 1 from company x went back to hh to get cash . they would not give it have to wait for a check in mail im on a fixed income & disabled this is a very bad company practice! i need that money wbroadst store iforgot sales persons name when you pick out acomputer shouldsales tell you wether its in stock or not before he takes youre money i think so.

Had an Experience with Hhgregg?

Comments

Most retail establishments are only allowed to give cash refunds up to a certain amount.The amount is usually no more than $250.

Most retailers will issue a check by mail. Best buy also uses the same practice. The reason for this at hhgregg is they simply do not keep that much cash on hand. Most transactions they handle are in the form of check or credit.

They make daily deposits at the bank so by the next day any money they took in the day before has probably already been taken to the bank.

If you have a checking account just use your debit card.It makes things much easier on yourself during returns and exchanges

Hhgregg - Samsung Electronics Rf28hdedbsraa Refrigerator Review Hhgregg "I went to hhgregg to purchase new appliances for my kitchen. There employee pointed me in the direction of some floor models that needed to be moved out and thought..." Read more Hhgregg - Horrible Customer Support Hhgregg "In November my wife and I bought 8 Samsung appliances for our new Condo. Within 20 hours of use one if the 60" Samsung TV's developed a major screen panel..." Read more Hhgregg - Oven Installation Review from Dunedin, Florida Hhgregg "Worse experience ever! Bought all new appliances and not the cheap ones either. Two different deliveries. The first for dishwasher and microwave. Not a problem. The stove and fridge another..." Read more Hhgregg - Vizio Tv Review Hhgregg "Very Dissatisfied with HHGREGG Online customer service and product payed for a 500 dollar tv to get home on holiday leave from the MARINE CORPS to find out I was..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more