after purching a dishwasher, the installer would not remove my old

dishwasher until I removed my new hardwood floor.

Myself and a neighbor removed it in 30 minutes we are both women.

I lost a whole day of work, and was ignored, transferred around, and put on hold by Install, inc. for the next 4 days.

I was given 4 different numbers to call, and each time give my compliant

then was stuck on hold with a voice saying we'll be right back.......

I am pissed, never will go to HHGregg again, and intend to tell everyone.

I return the dishwasher, and will go to someone who follows thru.

Had an Experience with Hhgregg?

Comments

Ummm, sounds like you should be mad at the install company.If you had a new floor installed over the old one this should have been communicated to the salesperson.

They are not mind readers.

Dishwashers are built to fit under your cabinet and they require a thing called clearance to get in and out of under the cabinets.When you install a fancy new floor on top of your olod one, you raise your floor by at least an inch making it impossible to install the dishwasher.

Hhgregg - Vizio Tv Review Hhgregg "Very Dissatisfied with HHGREGG Online customer service and product payed for a 500 dollar tv to get home on holiday leave from the MARINE CORPS to find out I was..." Read more Hhgregg - Samsung Electronics Rf28hdedbsraa Refrigerator Review Hhgregg "I went to hhgregg to purchase new appliances for my kitchen. There employee pointed me in the direction of some floor models that needed to be moved out and thought..." Read more Hhgregg - Terrible Customer Service Hhgregg "Purchased a new 55" TV through their website and selected in-store pickup because it was less expensive to pick it up myself. At this point, I had no problems. A couple..." Read more Hhgregg - BLACKFRIDAY DEAL Hhgregg "My TV went out on the morning of Friday, November 25, 2016. I dropped it off for repairs and took that to mean I can use a new one. After..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Tj Maxx - Gum in my online order Tj Maxx "I recently received an online order. I sent it back today. The bralette I ordered was opened and someone stuck gum on the bralette with a now and later wrapper...." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more Odd Tattoo Bogota - FRAUD, THIEF and SCAM ARTIST Odd Tattoo Bogota "Fernanda Diaz represents ODD TATTOO Bogota, Colombia and is a thief, a fraud and targets U.S. Citizens as victims of theft via Western Union. Stay away! Fernanda Díaz representa a..." Read more