Our dishwasher was damged when unpacked for installation.HHGregg would not replace the damaged dishwasher.

We were told the damage was cosmetic and was not installed within 30 days so their warranty would not cover the damage. We also called the 5 year warranty service which we had also paid for. We were told the same thing. They also said to install the damaged dishwasher and if there was a problem within the 5 year warranty period then they would repair or replace the appliance.

Very poor way to do business.

The washer, dryer, and large screen TV will be purchased elsewhere.Do not purchase from HHGregg and expect any help if there is a problem with the purchase.

Review about: Hhgregg Warranty.

Had an Experience with Hhgregg?

Comments

You damaged the dishwasher when unpacking it. Why would they replace it??? It was YOUR fault.

Hhgregg - Microsoft Xbox One S 1tb Gears Of War 4 Bundle Deal Review Hhgregg "I bought a xbox one s gears of wars bundle it was advertised that it included gears of wars 4 and the download to the other 4 games in the..." Read more Hhgregg - Terrible Customer Service Hhgregg "Purchased a new 55" TV through their website and selected in-store pickup because it was less expensive to pick it up myself. At this point, I had no problems. A couple..." Read more Hhgregg - Samsung Electronics Rf28hdedbsraa Refrigerator Review Hhgregg "I went to hhgregg to purchase new appliances for my kitchen. There employee pointed me in the direction of some floor models that needed to be moved out and thought..." Read more Hhgregg - Oven Installation Review from Dunedin, Florida Hhgregg "Worse experience ever! Bought all new appliances and not the cheap ones either. Two different deliveries. The first for dishwasher and microwave. Not a problem. The stove and fridge another..." Read more Falken Tire - Belt broke(?) and tire shredded Falken Tire "I was traveling out-of-state and became aware of a vibration and rumbling sound. At first I thought it might be road noise, but when I got on the interstate highway,..." Read more Odd Tattoo Bogota - FRAUD, THIEF and SCAM ARTIST Odd Tattoo Bogota "Fernanda Diaz represents ODD TATTOO Bogota, Colombia and is a thief, a fraud and targets U.S. Citizens as victims of theft via Western Union. Stay away! Fernanda Díaz representa a..." Read more Lazboy - Arm pad depressed after 2 years. Lazboy "We bought a Lazyboy sofa & 2 swivel chairs in May of 2015. We loved them till we noticed that the foam in the arm rest of one of the..." Read more All American Liquidation And Estate Sales - Buyer Beware!  Not if, but how much you will be ripped off! All American Liquidation And Estate Sales "BEWARE! Do not sign a contract with Bobbee to do your estate sale, because it is not a question of if you will be ripped off. The only question is..." Read more